Reviews for Come On Closer
Nazgullow chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
ahaha, very very nice you've written it very very well and they're not out of characters too. Keep up the good work! *fav*
Nemisor chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This must be the best MG-fic I've read. No really. And even though this is old, I just have to leave a review.

I think you captured the chracters very well.

The story was descriptive, but still it flowed.

And when Snake put his hand on Ocelot's I'm sure I felt my heart tighten in my chest. O_o That was so sweet.

Overall, good job!

Kurai chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Please, I would absolutely love for you to make another chapter for this fanfic! I really enjoyed reading it, even though it is short.
animegirl999 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I LOVE this pairing. It's so awesome. Please write more of this pairing. I love the story too.
AnimeAnna22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
HELLO! I'm finally reading your stories!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Bwe. Man, figures that Ocelot would have painkillers just to tempt Snake. XDD This is... Well, I'd want to call it "cute," but it's a bit more serious than that. At any rate, I like it. :3
kei01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
OMgomg! This is amazing! *0* I can't express how much I am in love with your story! Not too often have I come upon SnakexOcelot fic this wonderful, so in character, so in depth. Snake said "candy"..haha! So witty. Please...write a chapter continuation! I am excited to hope you will and I look forward to it! I shall watch you!

Job well done! Perfect form, perfect in all aspects. NO.1! _

Ocelot's perconality is killer! WEE!
Azura chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very well-written. I've never played MGS3, but I really got into Ocelot's personality, with the word choice and actions.
auntarctica chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I was pleased by this piece for many reasons, not least of which was the truly excellent Ocelot characterization; his perspective was flawlessly voiced, and it felt like an extension of the series, rather than a shadow tribute. Snake was also excellently painted, and the premise of the fic made me smile. Makes me wish you had written more for Metal Gear, because it's one of my favorite fandoms, and it could use more writers with this kind of macro-vision and adeptness. Cheers.
Aerith-Chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I thought it was very interesting. You kept the gentlemen in character, and without making John look like a wuss or Adamska looking like a love-sick puppy, which is great. I love the first person perspective.

I'd love to see a continuation of this, if possible. I won't be disappointed if there isn't any, though. You're an excellent writer, m'dear!