Reviews for How do Flowers Hurt?
D chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
nice!
TermsofFanService chapter 13 . 8/17/2007
Phew! Finished!

So much stupidity, and probably more to come. XD Well now, this was most definitely funneh. Rent-A-Gay...O MEH GAWD! HILARIOUS!

Because it CAN, yes Presea, a rock CAN tailor, because in the world of FF, the impossible is POSSIBLE! ARGH! Your smart brain won't help you anymore, XD!

And I thought Dirk was English. XD!

Yay, I wanna go to the Strip Club too! Let's-A-Go! WOOTISH!

TermsofFanService chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
Well now...are you sure about that...Let's have a pm battle for our love...ARGH XD

NO! 3 Min! Why...damn you ASK! Damn you. Oh and Kvar should be nicknamed Gin...Ichimaru Gin, since well they look so much alike. Srsly!

Guess that Zelos Groupie! Hilarious!

I've always wnated to know what Cruxis stood for. XD

TermsofFanService chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Well now, interestin', never would have thought that they started off like that. Though, I agree, Pronyma is hawt. XD!

George Dubyah Bush, FTW!1 XD! Not, he can go to hell in real life...ZOMG, that was funneh putting him in the fic. Well, if GDB was summoned, he'd probably have tried to invade Forcy's space, and thus well, I dun wanna think what he would have dun.

Forcy pwns Yuan, since Yuan's a sissy, cuz how could he like Zelos...NO!

TermsofFanService chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
Heh, pure stupidity, but still funneh nonetheless.

YAY Die Mario! Though, his famous catch phrase or wtvr is, "It's-a-Me-a-Mario!"

Meredy swearing, priceless.

Heh, the Disco-party, here's something, the only person who would pwn at that is...THE DISCO KING: Mithos Yggdrasil...YGGY!

ARGH! XD Let's-a-go to read the next chappie!

TermsofFanService chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
LAWLZ! Though, SHEELOS FTW! Screw Yuan and Zelos and screw Shelloyd! ARGH XD

I thought Colette was also a perv. Well now, too many pervs if you ask me. Then again, I'm one too...NOT! XD

SHINING FINGER! ZOMG! LOL

And I thought Yuan was dead, well poor poor Yuan, breaking a leg and arm, but he's dumb to not use his wings.

Seles and Genis...well now, I got a better pairing than that. Brace yourself! Seles and..."drumrollz"...BOTTA! WOOTISH!

And Lloyd, man, not cool, with that finger to Colette. Not cool at all. XD

TermsofFanService chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Nope, I guess that didn't answer the question. Oh well.

Holy crap! Yoda swearing like that, so funneh! ZOMFG!

Poor Yuan, wait what am I saying, he's my fav Seraphim, no! Come back my hunneh! XD!

Light Saber is mine! I say. ARGH!

TermsofFanService chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Go Wilders, go Yuan Fujibayashi Team, and go uh...wow, Presea, Colette and Regal all suck in my eyes...so uh...wait then again, Colette's a perv, so go Colette. LOL!

Great! LOL! Luved the taunting, since well they're all what they actually say. XD!

Off to the next chappie!

TermsofFanService chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Whoa, now I guess you didn't expect this review like this now. I'll tell you who I am in a pm.

Man, Colette's a perv, all I got to say is, YOU'RE a perv too! XD Kidding. Wow, and I always thought Colette was the goody-two-shoes, pure soul, after reading this, I now have a totally new...RESPECT for Colette! LOL!

Wow, luv how you even made Colette fall on Pronyma, LAWLZ! And how their underwear read those two things, funneh!

The truth is out that's for sure. XD! Great chap!

O chapter 9 . 7/6/2007
-dies laughing-
Haha chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Lawlz, funny.
HeroT chapter 12 . 2/22/2007
I wonder mr. writer are you sure Sheena is yours you must be kidding! Sheena is mine and only mine. You get that ?
Daruki chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
D:

I feel so special now. TT -Goes corny for 5 minutes-

DD Work on your humor my ASS. I laughed myself into hysterics during the entire time, and can only thank Martel my parents aren't home. -Snorts- When Jay!Boulder came in... That killed me. D:

The "turning xx degree in xx direction" never phailed to crack me up. AND the Viridian City thing. CLASSICS (or maybe we've been just too leet together for too long... XD NO WAI. IT CAN NEVUH BE TOO LONG, 8DD) XD Poor Botta. (

“Yes. Name’s Jay!Boulder. He will be your tailor-er.”

“That’s not a word, my lord.”

“Hey? Hey? Hey, Kratos? Shut the fuck up.”

“Yes, my lord.”

Did I say I died at that? O Well, I did. _b

“...How did a ROCK do a better job than...than...Humans are so damn USELESS!”

That was EVEN BETTER. JAY!BOULDER OFFICIALLY GAINED 100% RESPECT FROM GOF!DARU. He already had it when he talked to GoF!Kura in the Caf, so yeah. XD;

“Yo, we didn’t even ask you why he wore spandex.” Zelos scowled.

“Spandexes isn’t a word.” Raine corrected.

Then add the ES to Zero, hun. That was the only mistake I wa able to register. Too busy laughing and slamming my desk, 8DD And you KNOW what my favorite part was [because it so happened, _
Elestren chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Love it! absolutely love it. That is so why Colette trips so much! x3
unknownseraphim chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
XD I didn't think it was stupid at all ( not in my sense anyway) I thought it was funny! XD