Reviews for Dear Whoever
Bagoosa chapter 30 . 6/11/2011
With that ending, I'm REALLY hoping there's a sequel...
Bagoosa chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
I feel really, really bad about writing this review, but the name "Katrina" only made me want to more. Yes, I am breaking your nice, beautiful, even 300.

I love the story. It's so...I don't know...But I like it! :)

To be precise, Katrina hit in 2005, and this is set in the 1970s. Oh well, it's fanfiction. I remember Katrina. We got two days off of school for her. It hardly drizzled.
MaryandMerlin chapter 23 . 12/29/2010

(to fully understand the next 6 reviews your gonna need to read the 7th but it's better if you read them in order lol)
MaryandMerlin chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
please please!
MaryandMerlin chapter 25 . 12/29/2010
please please please !
MaryandMerlin chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
please please please please!
MaryandMerlin chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
please pelase please please please !
MaryandMerlin chapter 28 . 12/29/2010
please please please please please please!
MaryandMerlin chapter 29 . 12/29/2010
okay so its been 6 years but would one teeny weeny epilouge kill you? no! but it would love us and to be awesome im going to review 7 more times so you get 300 reviews as a kind of gift to make you want to write an epilouge :D

please please please please please please please !
MaryandMerlin chapter 30 . 2/7/2010
what! wait! no! you cant just leavce it there! please do an epilouge! please! update soon! please!

mnm x
dork-with-glasses chapter 30 . 10/24/2009
great story. i love Lily and James. Of course James knew who Lily was. It's really sweet. great job
silly sarahhh chapter 30 . 11/30/2007
THIS IS SO GOOD! why did you have to end it there! No keep going! Please one more chapter? Please?
Ideletedthis chapter 30 . 11/12/2006
AWE! I think I'm going to cry! That was so cute! (Okay, I'm not actually crying, but you know what I mean!) Great job! I hope you write more stories!

Ideletedthis chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
All right - just guessing, but is it Lily/James? Do I get a cookie?

AllyCat-Dolphinlover chapter 30 . 11/8/2006
Oh, my god...

how can u do this to me?

i love ur story, then u just end with a cliffie?

is there gonna be a sequel?