Reviews for Never Leave Her
NothingMoreThanFiction chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
aww, the ending was cute, I like that, it was cool.
Ghostferal chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Awesome rollcoaster ride.

Ciao 0_-"
A.k.a.Harley chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
Awesome!This fic is great. I have to say you had me worried in the first chapter when Emma died, but Im glad we had a happy ending. Thank you for this great story.
Magnus The Wolf chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
this was an interesting chapter too and, while it's a nice happy ending, i think it was kinda forced. at least that's how it reads. it's very sudden, actually, too sudden. it seems like it's not up to speed with the rest of the story. this just happens so fast the reader thinks theyve missed something. all of a sudde she's fine but that really doesn't it with the story but thats why u have the sequel or fill in story. also, i dont really buy brennan and jesse as a couple i mean i never really did. not that you wrote it in a bad way i just dont think its very fitting. em and shal i can see for lots of obvious reasons in the show but i just never bought and bren and jesse. also, i really didnt buy the scene where bren is talkin about how he thinks he's meant to be with shal and the next second he's kissing jesse. i dont think that fit at all, but, i guess maybe, maybe with the explanation of his flirting with shal it could be ok...also, that was a nice lil excuse on brennans part. also, that scene i just mentioned why was it in italics? and again, the proper formating thing would look better and help the read tell who's speaking better as well. ok, nice story ya got here :)
Magnus The Wolf chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
i really like the way your wrote eckhart i think you did a very good job. he sounds just like himself and i can picture and hear everything he's saying perfectly. :) you still have those runnig together words so watch out for those. i think a lil more insight into how shal felt about all this wouldnt been good but none the less and interesting chapter
Magnus The Wolf chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
i like the interactions between brennan and shalimar. nice job with that. this was a nice chapter as well
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i think indenting and such would improve your story. like having a new line/paragraph when a new character speaks too would help because it's currently not in that form (the proper one). also, i dont really buy the way that last part happened. i mean i dont think that would "have happened" that way. i dont think emma would have even allowed herself to be shot at. i think she would have acted much quicker and hit them both with psiblasts before they could even make any sound to alert someone as she did on the show. also, i think shalimar would have fought harder and i think she would have, at the very least, took emma with her. also, i dont think that when the building was collapsing adam would have stopped, happened to have a needle with a subduing drug in his pocket, and have on top of that actually injected shalimar with it while they were all in that dire postion. also, watch out because often you tend to have words that run together in various places, as in more than just once. i've noticed this in your other fics too (you forget to put spaces in). also, watch for fragments and puncuation errors. you need a comma after something's said if you're reffering to the person speaking. "Yes," Adam said. i'm sorry if this sounds mean i'm NOT critising your work, i just wanted to actually give a helpful and truthful review instead of saying something bland like "good chapter" like some people write. but...aside from all that, it is an interesting story :) and yeah, good chapter :)
Snooassnass chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Awesomeness!
over it chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
absolutely amazing, i love a happy ending :D brilliant, im sad it had to finish. i hope you write more em/shal fics, id love to read more from you, thanks :)
EmmaShalforever chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
I loved it, but the ending was fast. It was good though, but I'd like for you to write a sequel where you tell how they managed to go back to normal.
Hattori Hanzo chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
WOO! Awesome! :D Too bad it's over, I loved it :D Great chapter and great story overall :D
Hattori Hanzo chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
That was awesome! I especially loved the 2nd chapter, it was great. Not that the other ones weren't good, they were P Can't wait for the next chapter :D
EmmaShalforever chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Oh, I love it! Poor Emma, poor Shal...I know you just updated, but please post more soon:D
over it chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
yet another great update, im really enjoying this fic, i really hope shal can save emma from eckhart.

i cant actually think of any criticisms so i shall leave t at that :) please update again soon thanks :)
Delauro chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
LOVE it! Guess that woman is Emma? Keep up the great work and update soon please.