Reviews for New Girl, New Life
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
You know, Vlad isn’t going to be so happy about Danny disappearing…

And if he gets to know he has a twin… well what do you think?

And Danny could have used his ice powers on the dragon.

He has faced dragons before so I think he would know a bit about them, and definitively after befriending Princess Dora.

The only thing that might also scare the crazy lady had been the ghostly wail.

It would be a totally WTF expression on her face. And was she a ghost?

Do you think she would keep Dan with company in Clockworks tower?

Think about it, what a sequel if you have clockwork and to thermoses with two crazy lunatics, talking or better yet having a shouting match!

And an annoyed Clockwork, telling them to shut up because of the noise they are making!

And therefore get an awkward question about the ticking in the tower.

Like tick, tock, tick, tock.

How can you live with it?

Whit what?

The ticking!

What are you talking about I can’t hear anything besides you two screaming.
jhgiusdhiu chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
cool
DandNsGirl chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Good story. Now I've got to go read the sequal.
Linkmaste chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Wow okay there were a number or typos. Also not enough description I didnt get into the story much and sorry but I HATE mary sues (Sonya)sorry but I do. Good try at a cross over though. Ill read some of your other works maybe they are good.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Hey, thanks for checking my last story. I have to thank chuckangie for giving me the idea of a prequel.

Keep the good writing.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Nice story! Excellent fight and drama scenes. You have a very good original character, but I think she needs some weakness; maybe she needs to rest after using a particular power, or her ghostly side is vulnerable to ghost's weaknesses (like the weapons Vlad and the Fentons had developed).

If you write a sequel, make Jazz do something about Danny's problem with their dad. She loves her brother, and obviously she wouldn't like this situation, especialy since now she also has a sister.

Keep the good writing.
Tsugumi Winters chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
That was rushed...

It's very noticeable because of the spelling mistakes.
genbo chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Please Continue!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Okay, if she read the note, does that mean that they know about Danny's secret? And what about the NSA? Are they like superheroes or something? Please, I need some explanations.