Reviews for Strange Love

overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This could turn out really interesting... Oh, and: *Offers candle* Here. A flame, for you! ;) Well, you implied that you like 'em!
Neleothesze chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Oh-em-gee... as much as I feel like washing my brain with soap now.. I couldn't stop reading!
Emma chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I really like this lol. Never thought I would be a fan of Rin/Jaken. I gotta say, it's one of my favorites now. Love what you have so far. I'm interested to see how it progresses.
Christine chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Uh... WTF!

Though this is mentally disturbing and im totally am going to need a therapist, i think you did a good job writing it.

why do i keep reading? i have no freakin clue.

anyway...

keep up the... uh... hm... well never mind.

good job? rofl
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 12 . 12/3/2009
This is good but I expected a Sess/Rin pairing. I think you should go over it for corrections 'cause there's some spacing problems. Other than that, I think it was an excellent piece.
inusess chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
i am sorry but i got to say that i hate you so much how could you do this i realy hate you shame on you...
AngelsEyesAngelsLies chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OMFGOMFGOMFG! This story is so FRICKING sick, I want to go scrub my brain! HOW, could you even think of that paring! Its Disturbing, and i might possibly need a THERAPIST after this! That was sick, wrond, and nasty!
amanda rose chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
ok this is not a flame i swear. this is an expression of disgust after reading only the summary. i refuse to read the rest after the summary. why? BECAUSE JAKKEN IS A DISGUSTING LITTLE IMP AND SHOULD NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR RIN IN THAT WAY!

i apologize if the story is good... but thats just wrong...
KaguraXShesshomaru chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
I am not going to flame at you, though a strange story it is well written and a t points humorous. Good work.
45cats chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is for all chapters. I forgot that this site works like this. Once I got past the squick factor I actually enjoyed this. It's true that you can see someone as who they are and not what they look like. I was more repulsed by Rin's human husband than by Jaken. I must say, though; the thought of that little green hand between her legs ... eew. I shall have to read this on AFF ; purely in the interests of science you understand.
Empatheia chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
Emo-Sess.

SLUT-Sess. (WTF!)

Jaken-the-Stud.

Now I've REALLY seen it all. Thank you for... um... broadening my horizons? Er. Yeah. That's it. Now, if you'll excuse me while I die of disgust.

FLAME
Empatheia chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
How the FUCKING HELL did you manage sexual tension between Jaken and Sess? *is in awe of your twistedness*

I am so tempted to go look at the Jaken-smut by your fangirl. That and go to AFF. *FEAR*
Empatheia chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
WHAT THE HELL

Manly Jaken?

Dumbass Sesshoumaru?

WHAT THE FRICKING HELL

This is so bad I can't help but love it.