Reviews for Punch Buggy
LadyKyriee423 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
ahw that was adorable ] i loved it ] the ending was the best part!
X X X chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
You are a serious pervert. Never* have I read such a horny fanfic. So please write more!
sarah chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
HURRY UP AD FINISH U HAvE A GOOD START
ladybugg chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I'm pretty much of a die hard T/P fanatic, but I thought that this was a cute B/V fic. Bulma definitely has Vegeta eating out of the palm of her hand, or should I say wrapped around her finger. This was a cute read. Keep up the awesome work. Personally I wanna know what happens at the get together with Goku...I'd bet that Vegeta would definitly earn whatever lil prize he was getting. LOL. Laters.
Sutsuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Awesome, new fic! Is this going to have Sen in it? I keep feeling that her fate was left a little open-ended in D.T.G. So she goes off to train with King Kai... Then what? I do hope some questions will come to be answered in the upcoming chapters of your newest fic. Keep it up!
Female-Typhoon chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ive just read your entire series in one day. i figured i'd review at the end rather than saying the same thing each time.

these are some of the best stories i have read. no lie. they are quite origional i believe and very well written. i think the third installment could have done with a little more elaboration on Bulma's 'soul searching', however it is still an excelent story.

i really do hope there is still more to come.
Raccly e.r 17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
*Does round of aplase* I don't think I've EVER read a fic(beginging) so welly put together!

Though, I was trying to be first to review..*pouts* oh well, theres always next chap!

And in that case even more, I hope you up-date soon!
Darth Luke Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Ooh, great way to start the fic. I was particularly fond of the "plenty" joke. Cute. This sounds very interesting, so update whenever possible! D

-ssjprincesscat