Reviews for Remember Always
FosterthePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sorry I could not log in, my internet is rather finnicky at the moment, but I am a firm believer in reviewing what you have read. Honestly, this story is beautiful. Very well written. You weren't afraid to sacfraice people, and I salute you for that. I got teary-eyed,I'll admit it. Great job, it was remarkable.
Lena Seragusa chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I love this one, I listenend to the song at the same time and between the song and the story I was in tears. It is though I can feel the emotions that Hermione is trying to convey to the crowd. Two words:

Thank you.

Well written, until Next time

~Arya~
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ok that was SAD but so good even more sad being the song you used was played at my uncle's funeral.
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This is sad. But very very sweet. I love this song.
R00K13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
omg so sad, I started balling half way through the story T_T
harrypotterislife chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
wow. that made me cry.
Shadows and Losses chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That is so sad. ;_; I'm crying now. So wonderfully written and very meaningful.
blueducky511 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
that is so sad!

i started crying after i read it

nicely written though

almost all the Weasley family died
InkedHands chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was... VERY tear-jerking. It was beautifully written, and the amount of lyrics in it was perfection. I really liked it, nice work!

InkedHands

PS: I'm adding it to my C2: The Prancing Hippogriff. Hope you don't mind?
tootsieXpopXdiscovery chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
awesome definently a tear-jerker
Angelic Bladez chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow, you write that beautifully. I loved it. You made my eyes water and gave me goose bumps from just putting a bunch of letters into a bunch of sentences and making them into paragraphs turning them into this wonderful fic.

OKay you can call me weird now if you like.

Anywayz I loved it.

Angelic~Bladez
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Omg I'm crying. I haven't cried in a long time. Thank you. This was wonderful.
hailey chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
i loved your fic, it was so sad, i cried. but it was beautiful none the less. keep up the awesome work!
mrsbnm-of09 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
holy crap...u once again have me in tears...this is very...tragic...omg...great job...wonderful tear-jerker...you are truly a great author. gosh who freakin survived!
knownhiatus chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
OMG, that was so sad. I'm crying right now. Praticly everyone died! That's so sad!