Reviews for Mustache
TheseBrokenWings chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Ugh, I really enjoyed that. Hot. I love Morollan and Vlad together.

The last sentance, that 'you're' should be 'your'. That's all.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
If it hadn't been for that typo (you're instead of your) at the end, I'd have squealed and told you I adored this fic. As it is, I'll merely squeal and tell you I loved this fic, for getting Morrolan, Vlad and their relationship just right and perfectly so, with Lady Teldra and Loiosh glowing in the background. The idea of Morrolan only starting something with Vlad *after* having decided to kill him was executed to perfection, and made for a quite intense read. In short, aside from the small error at the end, this was a fic worthy of the likes of Paarfi (minus the big-headed authorative voice). -
RosaleenDhu chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Oh, this is lovely. Vlad is so wonderfully himself and the ending is sweet without making either man break character.
prettyedsilence chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Hmm. I liked the style of this a lot(thought I have to say, that one "you're" instead of "your" at the end bothers me). Morrolan seems quite OOC, however, in deed if not in thoughts. However, it was interesting and well written, though switching back and forth between scenes got a bit confusing. I'll be waiting to see what you write next.