Reviews for Candy Hearts and Crushes
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
HA ! loved the bear part. does it have anything to do with cyborg being a bear in one episode? or did you just guess. anyway, you should put a little more in it. it could be more discriptive.
Fanfics Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I luv it it was funnt with fluff, i like fluff. and the boys were so smoth. where did you get those spanish words? very nice touch.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
LOVED IT!

SO SWEET!

_
Nidoking16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Great story.

BB was adorable, and Robin was perfectly in character. *claps*

Cyborg's babbling was too cute and the Titans East were being very... like teenagers. Mas and Menos were great, and the roof scene was very good. :D
hana chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
i have granted you wish and am reviewing. great story. i loved the fluff between robin and star. love ya.
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aww man! I LOVE IT!
unifash chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
that was awesome and it really touched my ...nevermind!lol! but anywayz yeah that was cool so yeah! i think were done here! lol! PEACE!
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
VERY VERY VERY CUTE! Adds to favorites...
Aarontica chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
It was a great story, expect one little detail: It is Steel City not Stone city.
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Kawaii! That means cute. ;)
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Another very cute story!
Zoe Saugin chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
NICE! Really good! Fluffy, fluffy! More, more!
darkside1000 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
This story is awsome it made me laugh a little bit because starfire did not know what was valentines day. That was kind of funny.

from darkside10