Reviews for Let Loose the Dogs of War
croquant chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Wow, I am so impressed by the world-building, pacing, and in-depth description of the more gory and tragic side of the Revolution here. I really hope that you continue this story, but if not, thanks anyway for sharing.
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
Wow, what an awesome story. I'm excited Oh, and happy birthday dude! I love the story, it's awesome. It's my life
Aquawyrm chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
Just a little scary...
Garowyn Offline chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
So Serenity finally arrives, eh? ;)

Nice chapter. *drooling over chocolate* I like the description of the suits. Sounds like a pretty dangerous mission coming up. Mokuba was great in here. Good work!
Generic Hero chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
You give me too much credit. Still, it is nice to be appreciated.

No history or politics... keep them ignorant and angry, eh? I'm not sure I like the revolution leadership. Still, it's probably better than Gozaburo Kaiba, eh?

I like the way you write Serenity throughout this thing. Eager to please the legendary S4913, yet bound to her obligations. She comes across quite well.

And the armour. The wonderful armour. It's a cool crossfire, and Seto seems pretty well bang-on. A bit manipulative, but that's definitely in character. Nicely done. Good chapter. Dare I say it? Update soon?
Maat's Feather chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Happy Be-Lated Birthday!

Good job to both you and Generic Hero. The character interactions were very good. In most cases,I'm really not much of a Shizua fan, but I like her here. Mokuba and his chocolate also made me laugh. This super-suit is rather curious... Does it have a cape? I've heard they can be a bit of a liabiliy ;)
Growing Pain chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Your birthday eh? Well, happy birthday! Even if I am a bit late hehe :P

Wohoo! No romance between Seto and Shizuka! *wipes away sweat from brow* I was really expecting that, since many people like that pairing. But if there's going to be this pairing, they at least have a little background, plus she was sort of nice to them and all _ Hey, you know what? I like Shizuka in this story! (I rarely like the girl, to be frank. She's annoying in the series, crying and rambling about faith. Blegh.)

And the armour was certainly interesting... I would want to picture it, but I'm afraid I will be having the after-effects Mokuba had after staring too long :P

God, I really want to know what's going to happen now! Update it woman, there's no more for me to read! (which is probably good anyway, seeing how I should be writing on my own story... *innocent look*)
Growing Pain chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
You know, there is no need to fret over that hte chapter wasn't as long as you wished it to be. It was still good, which is all that really matters anyway _

So Peggsy is the one who came up with the one-eyed horse? Haha, I should've known. Why didn't it ring any bells for me? I don't know...

So, since Pegasus delivered these news, it means this is a REALLY bad mission. What will they do? Infiltrate the headquarters of the government? O_O Gosh... And where does Shizuka fit in? Ack. So many questions for me!

Therefore, I will continue to read in hope of getting them answered, hehe
Growing Pain chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
Hehe, Duke, Tristan and Joey made an appearance. Wohoo. And Yugi too? You mentioned something about a tri-coloured person (which can only be him).

I wonder what this mission will be. Seto getting a bad feeling must mean this mission is going to be awful to go through.

And why does he need to be on Serenity's good side? Oh...is there going to be romance between them? Crap... *sigh* Oh well. It might not be that bad...

Anyhow, good characterisation as always. Mostly dialouge this time, but I didn't find it to be a let-down or a dissapointment.

Loved Kaiba's response to Mokuba saying he should be nice. Hehe. "Nonsense." Haha. I don't know why, it just makes me grin _

Onto the next chapter for me!
Growing Pain chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
Yes, the meeting with Rebecca was interesting indeed _ You did her character rather well, and the conversation between them was a nice break from all the action.

And the action is what. Sheesh, he killed! Poor Mokuba. Though he did good otherwise, Seto ought to be proud. Though he did get a lot of injuries. On the other hand, it's his first mission.

It was nice to show Seto being worried (as if he could be calm in a situation like this haha). And Mokuba starting cry into his embrace was very in character as well.

So the War is about the government. Hmm... I wonder what else we might find out! _ Good story. I've noticed the chapters are growing. Is it because you like writing it? :P Just a little thing I noticed.

Pity there will be no more Rebecca though. I think she brought a certain flare to it all. But you've managed without her before, so I am in no way doubting you can't now (that'd just be silly).
Growing Pain chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
I liked Mokuba's behaviour when he gave the contract to Kerrick. I do imagine him being unfocused, also because Seto was there with him, and he would probably remember everything perfectly anyhow _

Oh my... Mokuba's first mission now? I immediately thought "What? Seto allowed this?" Heh. I know he's alone, but in my mind, Seto has stalked him all-through the procedure. After all, in the previous chapter you said he always kept his promises. I don't reckon he would let a petty rule of "first mission is always done alone" stand in his way of that. Plus, let's face it, he loves the kid and wouldn't be able to cope without him _

I'm glad you're not writing the stereotypical Mokuba most ffnet writers do. And that is a constantly bouncy, always happy, always hugging Mokuba. Ugh. Sometimes it's sickening. But you actually use his REAL personality, and I am really glad you do _ Kudos!
Growing Pain chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I do wonder what this supposed War is about. Something between companies, or done by companies?

I really must compliment you, this is a well thought out story. I really like it so far! The Kaiba brothers' interaction is very realistic as well, as is the setting. I can picture the events in head clearly. That's quite an awesome thing to accomplish.

Though I have to comment on one thing. You call Kaiba a brunette. Unless he had a sexchange, you might want to know brunette stands for brown-haired FEmale. I think brunet would be proper term to label him as. _

I don't know why, but I get a feeling Seto will die O_o To save Mokuba's life or something. Just the vibe I'm getting, that's all. Your story, and I have no complaints with it either.

Good symbolism with the chess game by the way _

Well, onto the next chapter for me!
straykitty chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
*watches the smoke spiral upwards* Oh... so THAT'S what fried plot bunnies look like...

Oh, right, review. *attempts to hide smoking altar*

Ahem. Right.

EXcellent chapter... as usual! )

Oh, and many happy returns on the day...

Tumptitumptitum... what was I doing? *sheepish grin*

Right. For the reply to your reply to my review (i hope i got that right. it'd be killer to have to try work it out AGAIN) I'll PM you... I'm feeling lazy now!

ciao!
Growing Pain chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Interesting so far. I like the AU you have chosen to do. I wonder how this will escalade into. The characterisation is accurate, and it's a nice read all in all (well, not fluffy-nice, but well-written-nice)
Fluoxetine chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
...You updated.

I love it! I don't know why, I just do. You write awesomly. No it's not a word; it's reserved only for you. Awesomly.

Congrats on your birthday! Go Tawnykit!