Reviews for Son of Jor El
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
Very Very good story. I really liked it a lot. :)
MysticWolf1 chapter 18 . 5/19/2009
This was an amazing story! I loved it! It is really hard to find well written Smallville fics that don't revolve around a ship. Clana is the only ship I really can't stand, but it was done in such an understated way in this fic it was actually tolorable.

What if AU fics where Clark becomes a Conqueror are my favorite Smallville fics, but they are very hard to find.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
you have an amazing gift for writing. you captured everyone spot on. the scenes were so vivid. you did a fantastic job with the seamless crossovers.
cdog21 chapter 18 . 7/12/2007
This is a really good story and I hope that you decide to continue with this story line one day. Although I am curious as to whether or not Clark is gonna hook up with Diana in the future too.
terraNOVELLA chapter 18 . 10/3/2005
WE have one word for your story Awsome WE applaude you! i love how you crossed Smalliville, Lois & Clark the new adventures of Supermam and Superman2 And Justice lEAUGE uNLIMITTED! aND HOW YOU GAVE AN ANSWE TO THE MYSTEY OF THE BABY AT THE END OF SEASON 5 OF LOIS AND CLARK! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOUR MAKING A SEPUAL TO THIS STORY WE CAN'T WAIT!
1eclecticreader chapter 18 . 9/27/2005
Wow! This story simply amazes me. The plot line is intricate, the characters vivid and the prose is excellently written. You have an extraordinary gift. Such talent should not go to waste. Here's hoping your muse never leaves you.

The only thing that has me puzzled is the child of Kal-El and Wonder Woman. I thought Clark Kent/Superman/Kal-El never got together with Diana/Wonder Woman. Isn't there only one woman in his life?
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This was an excellent story-line. It was hard man. I loved the plot, which shows the vivid imagination of the author. I plan to read the other stories written, cause I figure they will be just as hard as this one was. Thumbs up for great writing
Jon-Doe chapter 18 . 9/4/2005
Excellent, excellent, excellent! VERY well done, all around. Not many people can write a story as well as you did, and even fewer can develop a believable AU plot. You have the right character personalities, the proper intonation and inflection in their speach, and you did a wonderful job in combining the three universes together. If you don't write professionally, I believe you should give it serious consideration. Kudos, and keep 'em coming!
SVCrystalGreen chapter 18 . 9/3/2005
Whoa! Jeeze! That was an intence story! So discriptive, so dark! Amazing! Brilliant! Wow!

~JEM~
Surgeville chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Nice!

I really enjoyed your story.

The details were great, like the tears mixed with heatvision steaming from Kal's eyes.

Just great!

And finally I have a satisfying answer to where Lois and Clark got their baby.

This story was just great. The action scenes were well paced, and the character's were believable.

The only constructive critism I can suggest is that Kal reacted too quickly when shown the truck accident from the globe. I wish he would have taken longer to change, or been enraged so much from the evidence of Tempuses' betrayal that he tried to go back in time by reversing the earth. Because his going off at the end seemed a bit weird.

Other than that part, I loved your story!
Nightwing 509 chapter 18 . 9/2/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark defeat the Evil; Kal-El. I hope you will write a sequel to this story. Please update soon.