Reviews for Perspective
Doileeko chapter 1 . 6/12
What no one understands often is that besides being a bumbling idiot, there are just so many layers to Naruto. I don't even think Kishimoto has properly understood his own character. How many 4 or 5 year olds can take care of themselves all alone? The fact that made me so attracted to this fic is that these could be cannonically realistic events...This was such a good fic and a worthy read.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 4/7
I think the problem with the humor in Naruto is that when you get past the funny part, it's just sad. Like with reading the sign. Or Sakura and all the other girls getting pissed off for no reason and hitting people because they're displeased.
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
cx THATS ADORABLE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I ship them so hard! :333
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
Interesting...
I figured this would be one where shika figured out naruto was smarter thn he looked
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
I WILL NOT SAY THAT EVERY CHAPTER IS SWEET CUTE AND SAD. BUT IT IS. SO IM SAYING IT.

SORRY
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
N'awwwwww. Thats so sad and sweet! I actually really like sakura, i think she is very useful. And naruto is so cute :3
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
THIS IS SO FLUFFY! AND DEPRESSING! BUT MOSTLY FLUFFY! I LOVE THIS! SO MUCH!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
This is sad. And i dont really understand what naruto was doing, but i like it. It was cute seeing sasuke not be a bitch for once
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Oh i like this sos much! Its so cute and sad! I love it! CX lil naruto is so cute!
fallkid19 chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
I cannot describe how this truly makes me feel. I just know that this is relatable and comfortable to read and I truly enjoy your work I hope you keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Neat.
Reader chapter 18 . 2/21/2016
Nice book. Good job with the point of views. I would have failed miserably.