Reviews for Perspective
Neat.
Reader chapter 18 . 2/21
Nice book. Good job with the point of views. I would have failed miserably.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 2/1
I was expecting to read a story like this almost immediately after deciding to read Naruto fanfic. However, any story that does mention this topic, tends to gloss over it. Nicely done.
duchessliz chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
This was lovely! Thanks for sharing!
duchessliz chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
I really do love Neji ... and I feel that you really nailed his character!
duchessliz chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Awww this was a sad, yet sweet chapter
duchessliz chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
This chapter made me cry! T.T
duchessliz chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I love that Kakashi now understands Naruto a bit more now ... it isn't that he's stupid ... it's just that he was never taught and is actually quite bright despite his lack of knowledge in many areas. I loved this!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
aaw, i teared up a bit and felt so sorry and saddened for Naruto.
As Kakashi was learning more about Naruto and seeing in a new perspective, so was I. I love that Iruka is the one to help and teach Naruto how to read and write, to be patient and caring with him, to understand, all while trying not to show how it affects him and how it hurts him.
I forgot about those facts happening in the manga, and after this one-shot, it makes me wonder what else i've overlooked or what else i didn't take notice of as much as i should have. Thanks for pointing them out and expanding them.
So, what will Kakashi do now that he knows and understands naruto a bit better? what changes will come to naruto's life?
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Hey. Can you tell in which episode that Naruto has difficulty reading the road sign?
sandra maria chapter 18 . 2/21/2015
my heart and my tears..
SapphireFox9 chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Another one brought tears to my eyes, these are all so bitter-sweet! I do agree with you on the point that Hinata might falter in her belief in Naruto. It does kind of get old when every one thinks she will always believe in Naruto and that it will never falter, she is still human.
SapphireFox9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I AM WEARING MASCARA! WHY OH WHY DID I CHOOSE TODAY OF ALL DAYS TO WEAR NICE MAKEUP! D:
It was bitter-sweet and brought tears to my eyes, it really does give you a new perspective.
Daikara chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I'm really happy. I seen many of this things about Naruto, and it's fantastic that someone could show them to the others with stories like this. I hope you will be continued. :)
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I'm not crying. *discreetly wipes away tears
Nope. Not at all. N- Yes. Of course I am! Only a heartless bastard would not cry reading this! Oh hell, when Kakashi realised what Naruto was reading my dam just broke. It just shows Konoha as ungrateful bastards towards Minato and Kushina.