Reviews for Perspective
sandra maria chapter 18 . 2/21
my heart and my tears..
SapphireFox9 chapter 13 . 1/8
Another one brought tears to my eyes, these are all so bitter-sweet! I do agree with you on the point that Hinata might falter in her belief in Naruto. It does kind of get old when every one thinks she will always believe in Naruto and that it will never falter, she is still human.
SapphireFox9 chapter 1 . 1/8
I AM WEARING MASCARA! WHY OH WHY DID I CHOOSE TODAY OF ALL DAYS TO WEAR NICE MAKEUP! D:
It was bitter-sweet and brought tears to my eyes, it really does give you a new perspective.
Daikara chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
I'm really happy. I seen many of this things about Naruto, and it's fantastic that someone could show them to the others with stories like this. I hope you will be continued. :)
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I'm not crying. *discreetly wipes away tears
Nope. Not at all. N- Yes. Of course I am! Only a heartless bastard would not cry reading this! Oh hell, when Kakashi realised what Naruto was reading my dam just broke. It just shows Konoha as ungrateful bastards towards Minato and Kushina.
ikr chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I luv this consept. U should continue UE this part of the story. I don't have an account (sadly I'm not getting one. For a long while) so I can't post it uti wrote a story of my own based of this. It inspired me on so many levels. :-D. Poor Naruto. And I know there's so many signs he can't read in the show I noticed it when I rewatched those episodes after reading this and was like *gape* "YA SAKURA SASUKE VILLAGERS ANYONE WHO MEAN TO NARUTO I SHALL KILL U" and then my family is like "are you okay" and I'm like "uhhhhh" and I'm thinking 'if I'm quiet theyle go away'...dry got carried away. Haha anyways. GOOD WORK
sundes2013 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Love it! I take back on what I said about Naruto being crazy, what the other reviewer said I agree with, which is that Naruto has a different perspective from many others, which what makes other people think that's he's crazy.
sundes2013 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Haha don't worry, Naruto is a crazy person XD.
sundes2013 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Aww this is quite adorable! :)
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
"She nodded her head and greeted the next customer. The world moves on, Naruto moves on, so they would as well.

Without worry."

I love that ending! :)
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
I really enjoyed this; I like how you made one small idea and creating it into a bigger picture!
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Is it bad or good that I'm crying!?
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Wow. That's amazing! This nearly made me cry.
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
This is indeed beautiful. You're an amazing author. :)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wow this is really amazing! I almost remembered when it show how Naruto couldn't read.. but I push that part aside, didn't deep think about it.

But you really came to show how much struggle he probably went through since he lost his parents and Iruka had to play that role.