Reviews for Ecco the Dolphin: Uniting of Times
Pauline chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
I know its been a long time since you finished this story but, I could not resist saying: One of the BEST stories I've ever read! (I am kind of late to ask something like this) PLEASE make another! It was such a good story. I wish I was half as good at writing as you! Ecco is amazing! :D
Michael Flanigan chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
this is the ultimate ecco story, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise! evry single thing about it is just so perfect! This is by far the best of the best! and belive me I've read some good ones! I highly suggest you post this story on the (caverns of hope) ecco fansite where even more ecco fans will be able to find it and enjoy this piece of art!
Bone Dry chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
I found this two days ago and have been trying to pace myself (though I am failing). Anyway, I want to say that I am LOVING this story so far.

I love all of the different types of dolphins, the different clans, and even linguistic differences (I did notice that Spinner's did not use contractions and found it jarring that Trellia did later). I also LOVED the myth about the moon. It was very neat! :D

And, because I just found it amusing, I tried to get into the Eel's lair right after reading this by using the moray trick. I was eaten...again... XD Dunno what I was expecting, but part of me was hoping for a neat little cave like this.

Oh, I recognize so much! I remember dying all over this cave (anemones (how do you spell that?), and that Eel XP). It has been so fabulous to recognize and clearly visualize all of this!

So just wanted to say all that now and then continue on. :)

Thank you VERY much for writing this. I LOVE Ecco! :D
Dan chapter 26 . 12/30/2008
Wonderful, wonderful story, and I really liked the ending. At least I think I did...I'll have to re-read the whole story before I decide if I like a human ending, or if I would've liked a dolphin ending more. It's been more than a year since I read the main body of this story, lol. You did a great job with the human ending though, I'm glad to see that Ecco is able to visit his friends.

Good luck in college (I'm a sophomore percussion major, I know what it's like, lol) and I look forward to perhaps reading more of your stories. Do me a favor and write a really good Zelda fanfic if you're into Zelda, I've been dying to read one. All the good ones that I've read are unfinished and never update.

Awesome job!
DB the Unknown chapter 26 . 12/8/2008
Interesting shift of perspective. You have done well.
Little Kunai chapter 26 . 12/7/2008
what an interesting ending!
Little Kunai chapter 25 . 10/9/2008
this was a beautiful chapter. where did you get yiour theories on timelines and travel just out of curiosity, I think they give this story an incredible uniqueness! can't wait for the next chap.
anonymous chapter 25 . 8/23/2008
Very, very well done. I sure hope there will be a sequel! I am completely entranced by this story and I feel so much for all the characters! You ought to submit this story to the people who design Ecco games so if they ever make another one they can use this story, or something.
DB the Unknown chapter 25 . 8/22/2008
Wow. That was a REALLY depressing ending. good near-death experience, touching goodbyes, and you even found the loophole where he can't die (or something similar) before he has a kid. I swear, this story has only gotten better, and it's sad to see it end. Even if this story is more or less finished, please don't stop writing.
Little Kunai chapter 24 . 8/7/2008
that was totally awesome!
Little Kunai chapter 23 . 8/7/2008
the last few chapters have been just awesome! i never would have guessed mutaclone's treachery or the aid of sharks either! i like how you make sure everything, even seeming misfortunes happen for a reason.
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
angel got eaten? that's awful!
Little Kunai chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
can't wait to read the next chapters ahead!
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
yeah no kidding!n i got awfully lazy and did the death sonar on everything that could get killed! who needs to charge when you use death sonar most of the time? mwahahahahahahahaha!

i was wondering when it would come up
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
wow! i kinda feel sorry for the gatekeeper. onward to the next chapter