Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
anon chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Wow...reading this again after 2 years and realising why I was so upset the last time. I really wish this fic would be updated :(

the last thing you even said was; "! Look forward to the next installment soon, this time. I mean it! I already have a good bit of it written!"

I really want to know what you wrote... welp, time to erase this story out of my mind again. It sucks when Author's drop very amazing stories like this.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/26/2014
so I really enjoy this story i'm just curious if you were still working on it?
Stacy20 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This story is really good and I would love to read more from you, so I hope you can update this story since I have read it over 3 times :3 Thanks for the story to up to now and I really want you to finish this great story
shadowfox-2012 chapter 33 . 8/6/2014
This story is really good. Please update
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 33 . 1/19/2014
AWESOME FIC! Best SetoXJou story ever please update please! I can't wait for what happens next! It's been THREE YEARS!:/
Update chapter 33 . 12/11/2013
I still love this fanfic.
Please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
So OOC I couldn't even finish the first chapter... If smeyers had practiced writing ygo ffn before she wrote twilight. The narration is annoying. I want to read about what happens, not be told by a fanboy jou.
oblivion9032 chapter 33 . 10/12/2013
Hope we get an update sometime. This really is the best Yugioh fic I've read!
Adeia chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
OOoo! This story is sooooo awesome! I've stayed up late every night for like 3 nights reading this. 8 years later, I guess it will never be finished-WAAAAAH! :'(
Kat-CHAN chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
OMiGOSH I LOVE THE WHOLE PLOT TO BITS.
I can't wait to the new chapter and so glad that Katsuya is alright.
MalloriCantare chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
I found this out just randomly but I love it already, even after the first chapter. I love the writing style that you have and I wish that you can please update it :D
I love the pairing that you have of Joey and Kaiba :)
FINALLY A FF THAT GIVES ME A VIVID IMAGE OF MY DESIRES.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 33 . 3/23/2013
wow! can't wait to read more!
overdramatic comedian chapter 33 . 1/24/2013
This story is amazing! PleAse continue it!
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 33 . 1/13/2013
I forgot i had read this!
Katsuya-Chibi chapter 33 . 12/19/2012
I just found this story two days ago and it's taken me that long to read it all but I am just clinging to every word. Please update very soon. It's been a year since this story has been updated and I absolutely would love another chapter soon.

Also, little end note. Saki is a bitch. He's got more mood swings than a pregnant woman. That is all, hahaha.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »