Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Guest chapter 33 . 10/26/2014
so I really enjoy this story i'm just curious if you were still working on it?
Stacy20 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This story is really good and I would love to read more from you, so I hope you can update this story since I have read it over 3 times :3 Thanks for the story to up to now and I really want you to finish this great story
shadowfox-2012 chapter 33 . 8/6/2014
This story is really good. Please update
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 33 . 1/19/2014
AWESOME FIC! Best SetoXJou story ever please update please! I can't wait for what happens next! It's been THREE YEARS!:/
Update chapter 33 . 12/11/2013
I still love this fanfic.
Please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
So OOC I couldn't even finish the first chapter... If smeyers had practiced writing ygo ffn before she wrote twilight. The narration is annoying. I want to read about what happens, not be told by a fanboy jou.
oblivion9032 chapter 33 . 10/12/2013
Hope we get an update sometime. This really is the best Yugioh fic I've read!
Adeia chapter 33 . 4/25/2013
OOoo! This story is sooooo awesome! I've stayed up late every night for like 3 nights reading this. 8 years later, I guess it will never be finished-WAAAAAH! :'(
Kat-CHAN chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
OMiGOSH I LOVE THE WHOLE PLOT TO BITS.
I can't wait to the new chapter and so glad that Katsuya is alright.
MalloriCantare chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
I found this out just randomly but I love it already, even after the first chapter. I love the writing style that you have and I wish that you can please update it :D
I love the pairing that you have of Joey and Kaiba :)
FINALLY A FF THAT GIVES ME A VIVID IMAGE OF MY DESIRES.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 33 . 3/23/2013
wow! can't wait to read more!
overdramatic comedian chapter 33 . 1/24/2013
This story is amazing! PleAse continue it!
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 33 . 1/13/2013
I forgot i had read this!
Katsuya-Chibi chapter 33 . 12/19/2012
I just found this story two days ago and it's taken me that long to read it all but I am just clinging to every word. Please update very soon. It's been a year since this story has been updated and I absolutely would love another chapter soon.

Also, little end note. Saki is a bitch. He's got more mood swings than a pregnant woman. That is all, hahaha.
ciel5ever chapter 33 . 12/7/2012
This was really good and I need to know how it ends !
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »