Reviews for The Indirect Approach
SyQadelic chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
There never really was a reason to put Hinata in this, was there? God dammit.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Nice
Arkanrium chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is the worst way to tell a story in the history of story telling... seriously.
NoneAvailable chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Great diction, well written, nicely developed.
NoneAvailable chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is actually a great story. I enjoyed pretty much all of it.
Murazor chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
From a purely technical point of view, the story is well written, some of the concepts used are decently imaginative and the action sequences are pretty fun... The narrative, however, feels disjointed.

The Hinata plotline seems kind of unfinished (and she became a Chuunin, does not make a good conclusion IMO) and doesn't mesh too well with the main Naruto plotline, which leaves a fic that should be self-contained a most odd feel of being open-ended.
KrippledOne chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This story was AWESOME! The characters, the fighting the ending. This, this might as well be canon Naruto. I mean seriously it was that good. Just, awesome job Sh33p. See ya!
MinoAcid chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Dude... Have you stopped writing in ? NOOO!

Fic

Awesome! Now I want to write a Naruto Fic...

*Googles for a torrent of a collection of Naruto Manga from Chapter 1 - 500*
Stygian Styx chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Great story!
eagermeager chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
You did good my friend. You did good.
WritingRin chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
[For all of a moment, Naruto had felt his palm against Kazuma's heartbeat.]

Ugh that's so nasty and I won't say awesome because loving violence is bad. But from a literary perspective, wow you really thought about this and wrote it.

[If you can't figure out what connection Tenraimaru had with all of this without me spelling it out for you, I'm not even gonna bother .]

Jiraiya's illegit. kiddie? I'm guessing...

Ok. That was a fantastic story. Not to long, fits into canon pretty well, super entertaining... and way darker/more real than other FFs I've read. There's really nothing bad I can say about this one. I will be checking out your other stories now :D
WritingRin chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
[Kenji cracked a grin that was entirely too defiant for Kazuma's tastes, yet so honest that he found himself forgiving it almost instantly.]

This whole scene, this WHOLE SCENE, is fantastic! It made ME like Kenji too. And I loved how you described that defiant grin, the way that Kazuma forgave it based on the honesty of it. 33

[Naruto used his fist as a spring to handstand on Kazuma's head, roll off and land in a crouch behind him. ]

COOL. *wide-eyed like a little kid in an action movie theatre for the first time*

I like that Hinata got to watch again. Although it's stalkerish. But at hte same time, it's not because it keeps happening by accident and once she notices him why WOULDN'T she watch? Hinata's cool.
WritingRin chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
[He hadn't given any congratulations, but for some reason, when he had told Naruto to go out and get something to eat, it had almost been the same as if Jiraiya had called him God's own choice for Hokage.]

That's an awesome line. I love it

[It seems like only a few people(Kakashi, Naruto, etc) actually know he writes them. Kazuma isn't one of those people, so he doesn't actually know he's trying to kill the author.]

Irony. I love it. You must too.

[You never know if the guy you give a free meal to is actually the guy your brother is trying to murder in cold blood.]

Yeeah. Wow.
WritingRin chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
THAT WAS GREAT. I can't believe Hinata witnessed that, wow! And wow, because Naruto really is an amazing person. And will be a good hokage. :)

[Hinata's dash through the street was partially inspired by a mixture of Frogger and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Especially the cabbage cart.[

You are hilarious. You have awesome sources too. And I doubt that anyone else other than you, who played frogger and watched AtLA would've been inspired to write this. Which is awesome.

WOOT. Fight to the death. BRING IT ON. Except that the sword broke. Le sigh. T_T
WritingRin chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
[Oh, how I'm going to have fun with this one...]

YES, almost as much fun as I had reading it! *SQUEALS*

[Naruto's disguise was basically Obito. If Kakashi had seen him, he probably would've gone into conniptions over seeing a ghost.]

HAHAHA. That's awesome. xD

I really love that Hinata saw Naruto twice, and was basically the only one too. It was so funny how it happened. And I love the whole irony of this scene. Goes to get a sword to beat that guy, runs into the guy before he can.

And seriously... Naruto doesn't get why the Kyuubi isn't helping? Jiraiya told him it wouldn't happen if he EXPECTED it to... Right?