Reviews for The Lesser Evil: Hooligan's Holiday
Yulandia chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Wow! What an amazing chapter. This story gets better and better each time I read it! This is such a powerful turning point for Artemis. ;)
Yulandia chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I love this. The descriptions, the smells, the introspection. Wow...
Guest chapter 30 . 7/29/2012
I keep coming back to this series over the years and I'm never disappointed by it. Easily, its one of the best Forgotton Realms reads I've seen and really explores a side of the characters that a lot of people never go into. Its not just the plot, there's a real depth to everyone here that really connects with you as you watch them progress.
NopeNopeNope13 chapter 30 . 10/11/2008
I hope that you will one day continue this story line, it is by far my favorite of all Forgotten Realms fanfiction and I can't help but feel like this ends before it should.

I did, however, utterly enjoy all that is currently available :)
TobyKikami chapter 30 . 3/14/2008
I particularly liked the scenes with Drizzt's Reverie and the lunch delivery (and the followup - "If I am never able to see olives the same way again"...). Plus details like the Banites and Selune's champion. Also, “Arvandor by way of a wooden spike?” “Evereska by way of teleporting.”

All in all, a wonderful close.
Donaruie chapter 30 . 3/14/2008
yay! *power glomps, yeah that's right, it's even more glomp then a normal glomp*
TobyKikami chapter 29 . 3/2/2008
That was a nice scene with the various doors, plus the bit with the drow rationale for liver failure (since I seem to have neglected to mention that in my last review) and then the last scene. I await the closing chapter.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 28 . 2/14/2008
That was powerful and... Amazing! I'm waiting forward to reading the two closing chapters! I love that kind of chapters anyway, but I'm sad it's already finished.
Nae chapter 28 . 2/14/2008
TobyKikami said it all, so I'll stick to "I concur". Awesomeness abound. Congrats !
TobyKikami chapter 28 . 2/14/2008
Oh wow. Where do I start? The rant on unoriginal tactics? The oddly appropriate choice of words with "left hand warrior"? The discussion with Vhaeraun? "Your first time"? The detail with the levitation? The "little trick" with the bladebending? The twist with the champions of Torm and Selune? Regis's decision? The scene with Moril and the imagery of Ilzir's appearance? Jarlaxle's first request? Well... I'll just say this was an absolutely fantastic finish.
Crown of Leaves chapter 26 . 1/29/2008
oh, how cute! They're all crazy. As well as you. Keep up the good work.
TobyKikami chapter 26 . 1/28/2008
The mention of the divine "sava board" amuses me perhaps more than it should, as does the fakeout makeout (which was a great moment overall). I'm also intrigued by Entreri's visions and the further peek at divine politics re: Malar.
Crown of Leaves chapter 25 . 1/8/2008
Yay! It's been so long since you updated this fic, I'd begun to worry. I love Maz. I await your next installment. I'm going to hold my breath to pass the time. Please don't kill me. I fear there is no internet in the afterlife.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 25 . 1/7/2008
I truly wonder what could happen if Mazn’reysla were to die. I mean, through Drizzt's point of view. That would be quite interesting. But I really like Mazn’reysla, he's a fittinh character full of promises and mysteries. I'm sure he holds many secrets still.

It was a nice reading to see Guen and Drizzt together, anew. Too bad that Entreri can't stand such moving moments. He's so stiff and cold sometimes. Yeah, I know they all are, but he's more than the others! He really need something to lighten his bad mood. Really. (The FanGirl in me is screaming insanities ).

As excellent as ever, that's all I can say. I'm really impatient to read the next chapters. And to see what Jarlaxle is going to do.

Thank you very much!
TobyKikami chapter 25 . 1/7/2008
That was a great scene with Guenhwyvar up to and including Entreri's interruption and segue back into the chase. So far as that, the coming conflict should be interesting to watch.