Reviews for PS I Love You
5redroses chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Heehee, the end made me laugh :D
fuzzyalligator chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I can't get the smile off of my face, and I thank you for that. I really liked this story, it was so sweet.

Fuzzy :3
BeyondNow chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Too cute, I think I was smiling the whole time!
WhiteWolfCub chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
SQUEE! That was so cute! I loved in chapter one how James tired to escape through the front door. Hilarity with a touch of fluff, perfect story.
Ookami Sakura chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
ah! I loved this story! It was so cute!

You have to make a sequal!
Lieu Of Flowers chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
And the croud goes 'AW'

I certainly did. Well done, I loved it.
AkiretheGoddess chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Terrific! I just love your stories! Keep writing!
suckers love chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
lovely!
Becky Greenleaf chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Oh no! I can't believe this was only two parts! This was really sweet and so CUTE. I swear somebody needs to start singing me some love songs by The Beatles and that someone better look a helluva lot like Sirius :D.

I must say excellent job with these two chapters.

I would love it if you wrote a sequel to this to see what happens between Sirius and Remus.

This story was really sweet and oh the fluffiness of it :D

Great work!

Becky Greenleaf
M-python-girl chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
I love it. is there more? or a sequal or something?
Fire Witch1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
*wolf whistles* WOOHOO! Great one-er, two-shot! Keep writing!

-Britt
schwanendreher chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Oh my god, that was unBEARABLY cute. I wish somebody would start singing Beatles songs to ME. *tear* I think I need to go gush somewhere else.
WhiteCamellia chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Great job w/ both chapters! They were so great!

Ryanne
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Ah, this is really cute. I like it so far...now let's see what Sirius has in store.

Anyway the writing is very melliflous and flowing, so it is easy and enjoyable to read. Cheers!
giant-hamster chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
lovely.

and i read PS, I love you by Cecilia Ahern as well, amazing book, I was gonna do a fic based on that. You don't get how :o i was wen i saw that title, i thought that someone had stolen me idea! but yo hadnt so that is good.