Reviews for Lech
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was cute, but I think you're using the word lech wrong.

It usually has a negative connotation like "whore" or "pervert".
Profile.Deleted chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I enjoyed this story immensely.

I also learned a new word, one which also describes me. You can probably guess which one. Tee hee.

That comment about Shelley's "90s music" made me laugh out loud.

Anyway, good job.

Much love.
geekgirl01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that was pretty good. and i like one-shots too

love the kylestan pairing.
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Not much I can really say about this one. I'm glad I found one that wasn't a songfic personally. :) You continue to show depth as a writer with diverse enough tastes to keep your stories interesting. Go you! I liked the inclusion of Sparky in this. I wish you'd explained away the part about Kyle's girlfriend, but this was a perfectly good oneshot to be sure.
SomeRandomKyleBroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Aw... How adorable!:D

That was a beautiful fic *tear*. You are a talented author! I allow you to climb up my wishing tree... where I come to think and dream... lol XD

Peace Out

PS

StanXKyle rool
Coffeey chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That Was Beautiful!I Loved It!

8)Coffeey
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Aw! That was just..Oh my Goodness Aw..Lol, that was hawt! Stan and Kyle are just SO cute together,it's unbelievable.

Well, for a 2nd fic that was written at 11pm..this wasn't bad AT ALL! I loved the last line. That was precious.

But, wow..THIS FIC WAS LOVE! *thumbs up*
Omusubi chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw, that was cute. A nice little one shot. I know how you feel, getting inspired by a word, that happens to me a lot. It's amazing how an entire story can spring up out of a simple thing like that. I just wanted to say that lechery is more the noun, a lech is a lustful person. Kyle in this case, I suppose. Anyway, that was quality fluff. Write some more soon.
total misanthrope chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
have I read your first story? no? what the hell am I waiting for! youre one of those people that contribute to my love for slash! i love you! add add add and add I already add you before?
Fermata chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I'm always up for Stan/Kyle slash! This was too cute.
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw... tears up That was sweet!