Reviews for Changing Roles
Wows seriously, staying true to both but seamlessly together, interesting plot, readable and well written.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
AWESOME crossover. I loved how you replaced Xander with Jack in saving the Earth from Anubis' fleet. The Xan-man went from Zeppo to hero and finally got the girl in the end. I really liked how you mixed Cordy in with the SGC and Tokra. After all the crap those two went through in their previous relationships, it was good to see them both get back together and live their lives in happiness. I think the only thing I wish you added was Buffy and Co learning of what Xander had done to save the galaxy. After all the crap everyone gave him, I would have loved to seen their reaction to the Zeppo turned Dr, turned Ambassador. GREAT JOB!
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Very nice story.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
A wonderful fic.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
great chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Louvil chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
The most "accomplished" cross-over with SG I've ever the two mythologies without betraying one or the other is not a small feat.

Great,great job!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
awesome work
Questara chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Now THIS was a cool story. (Although you never DID explain how Xander became Dr. Harris)
RTds9 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Loved how the story but the best part was how through the whole thing Buffy never got her way and pitched a bitch like the spoiled brat she is love Stargate and Xander crossovers.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Excellent.
Big-G chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Great Fic, I really hope there will be more.

G
Angela B chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Knowing you wrote this pretty much guaranteed a good story, but I was still blown away. Not being caught up with SGC or SG-Atlantis didn't hamper my enjoyment at all. Good story, nice plot, weaving of cannon and new ideas wonderful and characters were spot on.

Am hoping you're planing a sequel, the 'stories for another time' you taunted. Would like maybe a series of vinettes to see a few things rapped up. Like maybe some fiendish fun with Kinsey as he tries to revenge and gets he's well deserved painfilled deserts. A what happens to the Scooby gang, Angel, Illyria etc? The thoughts make me cackle at Kinsey sputtering.

At any rate, highly enjoyed your story, thank you for posting it here and I hope this finds you in good health and dealing with all the plot-bunnies infesting your home one story at a time between maintenance of real life needs.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Very well done!
American Soldier chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Nice.
Ronin100 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow...that was amazing! One of your best yet.