Reviews for Amiah
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
Omg you must up taste

It's been 7 years!
the-bunnys-echo chapter 15 . 12/6/2008
Great story. I love this Amiah character. Thanks for the story I cannot wait for more.
Ozlex chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
Great sequel, I really hope you contiue with it. I'm loving your Raphael and Donatello relationship (not in the slash way), and I hope you develop it some more. Keep up the awesome work :D :D
a-big-apple chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
I can't wait to find out what happens next! The extra mutation power thing is so interesting! :D
Jessiy Landroz chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
About time you updated this, and what an update it is o_o; not only is Don driving himself into insomnia and his new powers acting up, now Amiah is going AWOL and the threads of this tangled cobweb are getting even more complex than before! D: I sure hope Don gets out of there while he's aware, cause I dont think Raph would be forgiving is Amiah did anything to Donny o_o;
Sneaky Turtle chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Amazingly enough, it was just this morning that I wondered if you would ever continue this story. Imagine my surprise to see an update this evening!

Great minds think alike, it seems! LOL

Anyway, another fine chapter (although I'll have to admit to being a bit behind with the previous ones). Your depth of writing has gone deeper and your verbiage had become more fine-tuned, which makes for a splendid chapter. Nicely written and I absolutely love the snippets of scenes between the lair and Foot headquarters. Just enough to heighten the drama and intensify the anxiety!

Great job.

Til next time. . .

Sneaky Turtle
IvoryDrum chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
So I basically shrieked when I read the e-mail about this story being updated. It's one of my favorites! I love stories where Donny is a central focus for drama and everything, and I think your portraying the relationship between him and Raph really well. I love where your going with this (obviously, if I'm actually reviewing, and believe me, I never review) KUDOS and keep up the good work!
Rose of Hope chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Oh my Gosh! A new chapter! YES! I really cannot wait for the next chapter. It's really great that you got your muse back. .

until next time!

Deu sa
She Who Is Death chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
ABOUT BLOODY TIME! I love this story... you are gonna update VERY soon again, aren't you?
Puldoh chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
cool, this was well written, i had forgotten about this so I was surprised it ws updated. If you can keep more coming, i'll be estatic. Question though, in the other chapter, where Mikey jumped off the building with Leo, how come he never got hurt? It said it was because of his bouncy nature, but if that was the case, can he get hurt or any injuries, and with him being so fast, would it be easy for him to be caught in a trap, like a net or web that he could run into? I'm just curious, lemme know, thanks.
Puldoh chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
and this one too! UPDATE, i love it, you need to update your stories man, they are awesome, especially this one, i hope you update it soon. lemme know if you are still writing it. Thankies.
Rose of Hope chapter 14 . 11/22/2007
plz! plz! plz! write more! I've been waiting for like ever to find out what happens! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'm begging you!
Dark Duchess of the Underworld chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
yeah! u made a sequel! luv u! continue/finish it! plz!
MusaEnchantix chapter 14 . 10/12/2007
Please keep writing. I want to know what happens in chapter 15, and soon!
Lady Katana4544 chapter 14 . 8/3/2007
Interesting and awesome! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Excellent job and update soon!