Reviews for Smash Brother Ranma: Old Version
Bobboky chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
good work, that flame is the type of reason i only accept signed reviews for my story

good work
Jetsmillion chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
A little strange, but surpisingly fun to read. Although I can't wait to see the look on one of his opponents faces when ranma unleashes his Hiryu Shoten Ha. A lot of the strongest attackes in super smash are fire based, so I look forward to some really big tornados! :)
Shakeval chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
great chap, you did a great job with ranma's fight, it didn't look like he got completely wasted but he wasn't overly powerful.

plus he almost beat mewtwo, so close yet so far.

who will this new super villian be?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
I have no clue who the mystery villan is, but the Goldeen was just plain hilarious! They were fighting over a useless pokemon and I'm sure they both felt really really stupid afterwords. I can't wait to see the crowd's reaction to a Hiryu Shouten Ha!
The Eromancer chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
lets see, Diddy, Dopey, Cranky, Candy and Donkey Kong, hm, WHO would be their father?

why KING KONG of course!

Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
TitanXR chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Listen I like the story as it is right now, but i would like to see how Ranma's curse would effect him in battle and i cant wait to see the battle Mewtwo vs. Ranma. cya
Randall Flagg2000 chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
Once again, I am amazed at how beautifully this is written. I espescially like the conversation between Ranma and Bowser. I kind of expected him to get a bit angry when Ranma asked him that, but instead he actually accepted it, which is simply brilliant. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Ranma versus Mewtwo is definitely going to be a match for the ages. Also the possibility of Ranma fighting Zelda and her alter ego Sheik will be very interesting to see. I hope she can give him reason to stop holding back or to just stop being so proud of his manhood. COngratulations on this work of art, and I hope you can update soon. Nice work.
goku90504 chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
intresting fic keep up the good work
Hiryo chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
'Disgaea Hour of Darkness' sounds fun and please update soon.
EvlMoogle chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
Up until this chapter, the story was good. This one made it turn to garbage. I suggest investing in an unabridged dictionary and taking some creative writing classes. You could use them to help your stories not seem rushed.
smith119 chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
AH! sheik is one of the only characters that i'm afraid of fighting. she's crazy like that. and zelda aint no pushover herself. dont be too harsh on ranma,its not his fault he's an idiot sometimes.
shinseimaru chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
hello. great story. please update soon. (sorry, i know its short, but i am braindead, still, it was a great fanfic, and i hope you update soon)
runnerz chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Well, if this is going to be fair, the Hiryu Shoten Ha should be locked away. It's way too powerful. Still, Mewtwo should only win just barely.
goku90504 chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
a very intresting back story here i like it though removeing the neko ken? thats just wrong it means all that pain and toture ranma went through was for nothing in the end they should have helped him balence with it or something so he still had access to it or a weaker form of it
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »