Reviews for Mother's Day
thestaffofra chapter 1 . 3/21
Regardless of the inconsistencies you needn't've been so insecure about, this is a wonderful piece and it made me smile. If you see this I hope you're having a nice day and your favourite song plays on the radio soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love the idea of them having this kind of relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This was so sweet. People keep forgetting he was just a little boy at the beginning of the series.

And Jealous Roy is always a plus :b
Orange H chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
cuteeeeee~
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
How sweet! I adore Roy's misplaced jealousy...
Caramelized chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That got me right in the feels.
So touching D:.

That last bit brought the smile back and the punch in the gut for "oh he did."

Love it :D!
MissElaineYes chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Okay, now that is just one of the sweetest stories I've ever read so far! XDDD Ed now considers Riza as his "mother"...Aaaaawww~! /3 XDDD
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Sweet. I loved the way you played everything out. It's nice to see Ed break his defences down every once in a while and actually /respond/ to someone. Such a sweet gesture at the end, there, too. :)

Sapphireswimming
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love it. you usually see the relationship between roy and ed, but no thtat much riza and ed.

Amused chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love the little bit of Jealous Roy at the end.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wonderful stort, I love Riza and Ed bonding!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was VERY well written. It was extremely realistic, every word struck true. A fabulous parallel between Ed and Hawkeye, great comfort coming from her, I like the way Ed was able to accept it - there are a lot of fics where Mustang tries to make him feel better, and it's always awkward because of the general tension between them, but with Hawkeye, Ed was able to talk more easily because he likes her. Lovely emotion work and introspection. That was really just a great fic.
SuperNekofan chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aww... Little Ed is so cute! And Roy-boy is jealous! How cute! Well done!
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aw! I seriously almost cried, but that may just be the song I'm listening to. Anyway, I loved it. Poor little Ed...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »