Reviews for Third Night
Edward's Life chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hi BrokenPoet12,

I just found your story Third Night. I realize that you posted it in Sept of 2005... and it is now 20 mins to midnight in Houston, TX on March 26, 2014. I'm not sure if you are even going to see my review. But I felt that I need to at least try to let you know that I completely loved this story. I love HGSS stories. And while this is the only story of yours that I've read I did notice that you've posted several HGSS stories. So I plan to read all of your Harry Potter (I love Remus too) and your Superman stories.

I'm not in to Alias, The Matrix, Dawn of the Dead or Halo. While I loved X-Files when it originally came on TV... you need to know that I spook easily. I have no problem What. So. Ever. admitting that I'm a huge chicken. When I first found fanfiction online I tried reading fanfics about the show. And came to find that out of the most that I'd read the authors would carry it way to far for me to be able to handle... so I just stopped reading X-Files fanfics altogether. So with that said...

I wanted you to know that I loved this story & your writing style in it so much... that after I've read all of your Harry Potter & Superman stories. I'm even willing to try out your X-Files stories. I can't promise I wont chicken out on them. But I'm willing to give them a shot.

I hope you are able to get your writers block behind you. Because I think your good at it. I can imagine up great stories in my head. But I can't seem to get them down on paper. (Sorry my jr & sr high school yrs were all spent in the '80s back when the very first computer made for home use came out. The Commodore Vic-20. It was soooooo cool for the times then. Hard to use but cool. So I'm use to writing stories on paper first not computers). Well now that I've dated myself... just know that I think you are able to transfer your stories out of your imagination and on to paper very well. And for one hope you make it back to posting/publishing stories again real soon. Thank you for sharing them with us.

I am,
Edward's Life
(Lisa)
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
isnt it such a wonderful category? :] good job!
CRF chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great job; you are a great writer!:)
kaisa sabaku chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i do believe that chocolate and SSHG fics are great bedtime reading if you know what i mean.
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I think this is a great story, you rock!
JediWitch1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Smooth,fluid writing...in character...and (this will sound lame, but coming from a teacher)..it's refreshing to see proper punctuation and spelling!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters? Or can you write a sequel to this story please?
kavita chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
wow, again, that was great, you really have a way of writing smut with sweet romance.
AngelApple70x7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I really enjoyed this, what a cure for insomnia :-)
mischievalmind chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I loved it! The line about the tounge was great!I would love if you could elaborate on this story, how did they get together to begin with?
amsev chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Two words: How YUMMY! Chocolate cake batter. I'll have to remember that one! Nice fic!
Snakeyes chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
an absolutely wonderful short story.. very well written.. bravo.. now of course you need to be working on your other story :-P *grins*
Puzzled Air Elemental chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow, a good fanfic, its nice to have a plain romance rather then an angst romance.
ImmortalBeloved chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I absolutley loved this fic...I think you're a really good fanfic author and I look forward to (hopefully) seeing more stories from you. -Corrine!
lonelyoutcast chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I would like to say that i am a BIG HGSS fan and it one of my more favortie stories. KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES.