Reviews for Don't Kill Me!
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
If only there were more, a sequel of sorts to this awesome fic x)
Jigoku Shoujo Sakuno chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Damn, this is just too halirious., especially when kaido got pissed
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was very funny. Thanks for the read.
aozora ekusutashii chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
...oh my. Poor Kaidoh... He needs anger-management lessons...

I was curious as to how three got themselves locked in a classroom together, and how that happened was very funny :P

There were a few minor spelling mistakes here and there, but other than that, the story was well-done.

Great work :)

.:Iced Hearts:.

P.S. Sakuno... has two rats attached to her head XD
TJcat01 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hey I love your story.

Especially how they all practically hate each other to begin with and then all of them, vaguely get along in the end.

It's well written and really funny.

Great job.

:D
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I don't understand why Kaidoh would hate a dog (he's unusually sweet to animals), but maybe the whole piss thing got on his sleep-deprived nerves. XD I loved it! Eiji was funny, jumping all over the place. Sakuno managed to actually raise her voice against KAIDOH KAORU of all people, and Kaidoh got a couple of things off his chest.

You know, you had a lack of continuality somewhere in there. When the desk flew out the window, Takashi and Ryoma went to take a peek, supposedly, but they didn't go in until Ruuyaki-sensei started to look for Sakuno. That's kind of... odd.

Plus a lot of grammar mistakes, but those are up to you.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice. Too many details would ruin it, though a smoother transition is needed.
BanzaiGamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That poor janitor... I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I laugh every time I picture Sakuno as a Kaidoh look-alike. Congrats on the creative and hilarious idea.
Lady-von-Strife chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
yes, me likey!

haha this was freakin' hilarious! It was a good move to post this :D you did real good! i suggest that you do some sort of sequel to this :D

tnx!

-Lady-von-Strife
Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
OMG that was awesome! a little more detail as to who the people were, but otherwise there was nothing wrong! totally funny story plot. i never would have thought of that in a million years! ok, maybe in a million if i tried real hard, but i'm not gonna live a million years! and it certainly wouldn't have been done this well!

c ya l8r!
Darkwolve chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I really like it, how Sakuno can belike her grandmother when she's angry, how Kaidoh express he's feeling (and the result: a battlefiels XD) and many other things.
Aadiana chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hell, yeah! I loved this!This is so funny!Especially when you wrote that note that the supposed 'rat' was actually Sakuno's braids brushing on her leg!
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was so cool! I love it!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
LOLZ, I lovd it

In the beginning I was all '...the heck..' but then it turned out hilarious

Thumbs up 4 Kaoru's part!

-Gabs.
speadee chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
It was funny though they were OOC and behaviors were exaggerated. I don't think they would go so far as to damage the classroom or not apologize for dirtying teh classroom. Besides, Sakuno wouldn't be alone in cleaning duty. There should be at least 1 or 2 other students cleaning the classroom.