Reviews for Dogs Do The Silliest Things
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
How could Joey say that about Mokie?
An Inconveniently Large Rabbit chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Seto shouldn't have to tell him. I learned when I was nine and I was late. Everyone else knew too...BUT THEN I GOT A FRIEND WHO TOLD ME. She also told me about 69...and many other things.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
LOL! This is really good and I do hope you are still writing this? Its made my day actually lol, had a bad day at work and got home went on fanficiton and found this and just so you know I can't stop grinning! , Looking forward to the next chapter of this fic.
Neonicus chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
Hate to burst ur bubble, but the review button for the mobile site is white and blue. but if it was on purpose, nice job getting ppl to review! Loved the story, can't wait for more.
Xaipa chapter 19 . 7/16/2009
Well, this hasn't been update in so long that I wonder if it will ever be finished. But regardless of it's status, this story, up until now, it's great. The chapters are a bit to short, but I think you manage to describe the love-hate relationship well, and how easily love can turn to hate and vice versa.

I hope you update, but even if you don't, this is still a really good and enjoyable fanfic. :D
egg10rru chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
This was beautiful. I wish you'd finish it.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 19 . 9/23/2008
SERIOUSLY, WHEN R U GOING 2 UPDATE? I JUST FINISHED TIS STORY AND IT WAS GREAT! I WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY DO AT KAIBACORP! UPDATE! IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
heh...this is a pretty good story so far! nah, it's been 2 years since you've updated, WHEN R U GOING 2 UPDATE!
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 19 . 9/1/2008
This story was really good. I know it's not complete, but you haven't updated since 05, so I'm assuming you won't. Not that I don't mind, this chapter could stand on its own, in a way. But nonetheless I loved it. It was very kawaii in my opion, Seto was so cute I just wanted to hug him! I loved everyhting I read about this story. Greatness. I love puppyshipping, I love this story. Thanks for this awesomeness! :)
Maat chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
well...are they going to his company or not.

in other words...I WANT MORE!...

sorry excuse that please write more soon:)
Shiroi Usagi chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
YAY! they did it!

Jou is so cute wanting to see Seto at work.

The whole hair colour spelling thing is find by my standers thats how I spell it.

UM didn't Jou have to do some thing on thursday?

PLEASE keep writing and up dateing.

Oh guess what I just read chapters 1-19 strait through didn't stop cause it ended up I didn't have to leave the house.

Shiroi Usagi White Rabbit chapter 15 . 8/10/2007
love your story so far.

Watch your typeing.

I've only read to chapter 15 bur if yugi and his grandfather just came in why didn't Yami just hand the phone to Yugi?

PLEASE keep writing and up dateing and I'll keep reveiwing.

P.S. I read chapters 1-15 all at once that's why you haven't heard from me befor.

P.P.S. Are you a girl or a boy and are you strate, Bi, or Gay?

P.P.P.S. Sorry if that was rude you don't have to answer if you don't want to. GOMENASAI!
Iruweenie chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
Definately 19 chapters of amazing! I just love how a story line so simple make such a great story; you really have a wonderful way with words :3 Also not many people dedicate one WHOLE chapter to a lemon. Needless to say, I nearly crapped my pants when I read that one xDD But the end of chapter 19 didn't seem like much of an ending so am I right in assuming it's not over? If so, I really hope you get the chance to update again soon! Awesome job on this, one of the best I've read!
Faery Goddyss chapter 19 . 6/25/2007
Oh.

So the story has been discontinued. How annoying, this was in the completed stories sections! Lies...oh well.-FG
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Hahaha, this sounds more like a girls' night out than a boys' night out. xD;;