Reviews for One Night
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 4/12
Loved it. Hope you continue writing more like this. I like Draco/Ginny in a relationship.
brianaangel chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
lovely story thanks!
Nutmeg44 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Oh, the poor torture that sexy blond endured. But, I must say, it was very sexy reading. Well done. I hope you have more sexy writings to share.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
This was great.
FreeTheFreesias chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Yeah, that was pretty epic.

I loved it! Your Draco & Ginny are cute, & I like that you don't apologize for being a bit OOC.. Although in all honesty, I don't think you're far off the mark.

-K
Anna Scathach chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
nice... I liked your portrait of pansy being a complete bitch...
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I LOVED it. You write beautifully and your characterizations are very refreshing! I can't wait to read more. _
Peacheschica chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
loved loved loved it. i think it's the best smut i've read! please WRITE MORE!
Tisha Yoon chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
got one word for it: HOT!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
OK, I should really call myself "person who goes around anon. and reviews outdated stories" (see the reviews for Her_Prince_Charming, The_Foretold, and Shakespearian_Love for reasons why). Since you actually finished this one *collective glare to all non-finishers*, I can only tell you one thing: WRITE MORE!

Luna is my idol

-SMARTALIENQT :)
m-girls chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
hahaha "oh bugger"... keep writing!
GoldenFawkes chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
"Oh bugger." How absolutely Jack Sparrow of him, lol. Or Spike.
lebonhiver chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
YAY! It ended like I wanted it to end ]. You made me happy. I'm happy. Superly Duperly Happy. Ye ]. Great job on the story!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
Interesting fic lol. But it's good. I'm glad they're together now haha.

Julie:)
Iliana chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
Ok, it was REALLY good. I liked it very, very much, so I think I will go on wth your stuff for a while.

The story was very real, and depicting thing that happens. It was nice, sexy and above all, delicate, keeping the sexual tension and content, without the crudeness or excess of fantasy that sometimes you can find. That the story evolves mainly around sex? Good!

Another thing, your dialogues are amazing. If you care to make the effort you can maybe hear them talk, and that is not an easy feat.

Well enough, let's see if this goes on. Bye and keep writing.

Iliana