Reviews for Ancient Legacies
edboy4926 chapter 61 . 6/22/2014
Awesome story
Looking forward to the sequel.
Wolfman-053 chapter 26 . 4/16/2012
You'd think they'd have historical documentation on nuclear weapons testing from Old Earth stashed away someplace...
Wolfman-053 chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
An interesting glimpse into the past of the main NC/0 villain group (ie. the Backdraft Group, not Stigma, Pierce, et al). Also, the yield mentioned here is greater than the largest nuke ever detonated on Earth, the Tsarovich Bomba (Father of All Bombs or King Bomb), a 55Mt device detonated by the Soviet Union in the early sixties.
Wolfman-053 chapter 57 . 9/9/2010
Cue 'Judge Capsule Dropping!' from the Zoids Shinseiki Slash Zero OST when the reinforcements show up.
Wolfman-053 chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
Will Harry ever grow a fully functional brain, or learn to use the one he's got properly? Remember, there are inklings in the series that Harry does, in fact, have a functional brain.
Wolfman-053 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
I think the unnamed characters depicted in the end of the chapter are Van and Fiona, what with their mention of Raven.
Adran06 chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Definitely an exiting and well-written fanfic here. I'm loving the lineup for the new Blitz Team, and especially all the twists and turns so far. Super Liger Zero Basic is epic. Supped up Liger Zero on ALL the armors on top of that if I'm understanding the changes right? Oh yeah, this is beyond epic.

Now, as for the Dark Lord, I'm guessing he's either Sauron or Voldemort... oh wait, wrong story. ;p Since we now know he piloted the Death Stinger, the only thing hindering me from knowing who he is, is my total lack of remembering details from Guardian Force and Chaotic Century, though I did start rewatching CC, which is why I'm even reading this now. Still, you've successfully done exactly what I had theorized myself about the characters of Zero and Chaotic: connected them as families descended from Chaotic. That totally made reading this worth getting through the first few chapters. Great job! Keep up the great work!

Shade the Bat chapter 62 . 3/28/2009
Took me awhile to read it all, but this is most likely the greatest zoids fic on he internet.

Blackdragonpi chapter 60 . 1/24/2009
This is a great story. I've read through it at least 3 times already. I keep noticing different things about it. There is nothing great or noble about war, or death, or fighting.
Blackdragonpi chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
You would think that it would be against the law to try and win a human being like that.
The Schizophrenic MC chapter 62 . 6/23/2008
Well, I loved it. Aside from the standard spelling and grammatical issues all fanfics suffer from, it was extremely well executed. I only wish I could write so well. You have my respect, sir. On a side note, I'm assuming that you're British. This is just a guess, based on your usage of the phraese, "...Thanks for the assisst...", and your "European Spellings" of maneuver, realize, and so forth. I have no problem with this, but let me ask, and if I sem foolish, I am (I've only ever met 2 or 3 people from nations foreign to the United States...), why does the European, well I don't want to say version, but it's the only one that fits. Why does the "European Version" of written English have an apparent "No 'Z' rule"? Again, if you feel this is a foolish question, it is. In my humble opinion, however, this is a top-rate fanfiction. 9.98/10, my good sir.

With all due respect,

The Schizophrenic MC

P.S. If it's ok with you, I could repost this, completely credited to you of course, with all spelling and grammatical issues taken care of, as well as some of the wording shifted to better suit an American audience. It is your decision. I take no offense, either way, and on a closing note, look forward to reading your latest fiction. Now where did Mini-Schizo go? Oh there you are. Get back over here, Mike...
Eien-Kiseki chapter 17 . 4/12/2008

I officially recognize you as the best zoid writer ever! This battle scene was so detailed, and planned out that i can almost imagine the combatant's every move! I'm in love with this fanfiction! I love the fact you modified the basic zero armor too! Its now so cool! I also love the new move Alpha strike! *squeals* Aw! Love!
Blackdragonpi chapter 22 . 2/8/2008
Just so you know the Russians built a 50 megaton nuclear bomb that generated a mushroom cloud 60 km high and more that 6 km wide at the base of the stem. It shattered windows in Finland and Norway. It had a Richter scale reading of 6.5 the third time the seismic wave traveled around the planet. The weapon exploded 150 ft above the ground and still generated a gigantic crater. A sixty megaton device would not only obliterate the base it would destroy everything within 30 or 40 miles with just its original blast. The radiation would kill anything within a hundred or more mile radius with just it's blast and pyroclastic flow.
Stickman chapter 62 . 12/10/2007
I managed to go through 'Ancient Legacies' within a few days, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with your story-building skills and touch for detail. Despite the spelling errors here and there, this story just floored me. Excellent job all around and keep it up!

Moriko no Hikari chapter 62 . 11/21/2007
I don't think I'll ever get tired of these stories. Too exciting.