Reviews for Ancient Legacies
Infinite Freedom chapter 47 . 12/24/2005
just to tell you Chapter 48 is not appearing.
NGTM-R chapter 43 . 12/23/2005
Well, you write romance at about par for the course around here...

...which, I hate to say it, doesn't amount to very much. Average and crap tend to be the same thing here. In a way the fact that your technical skills at writing are decent only makes it worse...it sounds like an amateur romance novel (read that: execrable) instead of just bad.

I don't know; maybe it's endemic to writers who've never been there themselves. Certainly it's endemic to writers who cater to those who've never been there themselves. But this isn't what it looks or feels like, folks. Reality check here just bounced.

Sorry. Had to be said to inject some sanity into the reviews on the subject.

Even more so for Chap. 46.
Final Genesis chapter 47 . 12/22/2005
Another great chapter...

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Dragon K chapter 47 . 12/22/2005
hey DR. great chapter, just like the rest. if your serious about adding my team, here are the members and their Zoids.

Team Phantom

Cycludo (me, male, and team leader): Blitz Tiger; color: blue and black.

Tallus (male, Cycludo’s childhood friend): Blade Liger; color: black.

Kerrigan (female, Cycludo's wife): Konig Wolf DSR; color: black.

Andrew, mercenary turned team mate (male) Gojulas Giga Cannon; color: black.

Gokudo (male): Griffin; color: black.

Juno (female, Andrew's wife): Shield Liger DCS-J; color: black.

Kira (male): Geno Breaker; color: black

Zeo (female, Tallus’s wife): Lightning Saix; color: black

all of us have boosters and optic camouflage, hence the name. and i plan on starting my fic like a lifestory of me as a zoid pilot and lead up to the megabattle you promised us. so i will have to wait till then to start my fic. and thanks for the promission to use some of your ideas. have a good day and a better tomorrow. ciao
Angel of Dreams chapter 47 . 12/22/2005
nice! lol! Love Lena's lines and how she no longer had to feel insecure around the other women _ And she's askin for more action eh, to think Bit'd be the one putting on the moves, lol! j/k! _~

love the chapter! keep it up and cyaz!

b4n,

Angel of Dreams
Panaka chapter 47 . 12/22/2005
Calm before the storm, it seems.

Wonder if Van is gonna get his own CAS armors or if he's gonna have to borrow Van's.

Keep writing.

PS: Who says I forgot Jamie and Pierce. :wink:
SulliMike23 chapter 47 . 12/22/2005
Another good chapter; I can only assume Derek is either Christian's grandson or older than that.
Eaving1989 chapter 47 . 12/22/2005
AW! It's all so good and you don't update frequently enough!. I haven't the foggiest what Leena's new zoid is so you must enlighten me! pleze pleze pleze update soon!
Teh-Pwnerer chapter 47 . 12/22/2005
What's Leenas zoid going to be called? This story rocks, keep updating as quickly as possible!
Femisis chapter 46 . 12/21/2005
Legolas: *looks disgusted* Couldn't Bit and and Leena have gotten a room...?

Moon: *mutters* And to think after three thousand years he's still a virgin... *coughs* Ahem, anyway, great two chapters and Update!

P.S. I've been kind of busy and that's why I didn't review for the last chapter.
Mist Hero chapter 46 . 12/21/2005
Wickedly nice Too many surprises... and cloning huh?

Oh yeah Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year and that's 4 days for X-mas and 10 days for New Year

Mist Hero
Mist Hero chapter 45 . 12/21/2005
Dang...romantic as ever... careful now on the back seat (Snickers)

Sword fighting huh? maybe if i threw in Rai...hm

Mist Hero
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 46 . 12/20/2005
Just 2 say, Sarah is Vega's OLDER SISTER. Not mother. Just saying. DON'T KILL ME! *Hides* Oh, LUV UR FIC!
ElementalDarkness088 chapter 46 . 12/20/2005
And of course, the cybrid's going to op for humanitie's/ the zoidian's ultimate annihilation...Go figure... Freakin Mechanicals...

Seeing as that the majority of the story is out of the way, I give you kudos for integrading the two universes so well.

Also your character interaction to combat action is extremely well balanced.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! DEATH TO HELIOS!
Angel of Dreams chapter 46 . 12/20/2005
YAAY! all i can really say is yaay! lol!
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »