Reviews for Ancient Legacies
Dragolord09 chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
Don't tell me the charged particles scrambled what's left of Harry's BRAIN?
SulliMike23 chapter 62 . 8/14/2007
Reading over this story you mentioned that you based some of the characters off of characters from your reviewers and I assume that includes me. But I've looked over each of the other minor characters and to be quite honest I really can't find anyone who's anything like me. I might've I just haven't noticed.

Then again this is part of my ego asking if there was a character based on me in this but I won't hold my breath.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Hmm. This is getting good.
azrielmienta chapter 61 . 6/7/2007
first off i would like to say that i have been a devote zoids fan since the first time i seen Zoids New Century/Zero and became even more of one after seeing Zoids Chaotic Century. that being said true fans of a series often find it hard to come across a good fan fic of their favorite series. i have got to say without a shadow of a dought that this is by far one of the longest, best written, and incredibly well thought out fan fic i have ever had the pleasure of reading. I have found my self very hard pressed to pull myself away from my pc long enought to sleep and go to work since i began reading it. i could actually picture the different zoids from their discriptions, see the surroundings as if i was there, and most importantly in my oppion i could actually feel myself becoming attached to the characters. and the part that really excites me is the fact that i have 2 sequeals to read yet. i cannot wait to start reading them and will do so right after i finish typing this review and i hope they are of the same if not better calibur of writing as this.

till my next review

Azriel Mienta
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
woohoo..a long story..with sequels..and it has Zoids..loved that series..even have the shadow fox as an unbuilt motorized model...

and now looking for all the zoids videos/dvds:}...woohoo

great writing

Tyler Moore chapter 57 . 2/6/2007
The Death Saurer was made to destroy Ultrasaruses. It's armour was designed to withstand the 4 360mm Supercannons Ultrasaurusess usually mount. Also, did you Model Thunder after the Madthunder?
Tyler Moore chapter 38 . 2/2/2007
The name of the mountains is the same as the one in the Hobbit and following.
Argh chapter 61 . 8/16/2006
Susan is Chris's Daughter or second wife?
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 62 . 8/6/2006
Is this the end already! Hope not!
Final Genesis chapter 62 . 8/5/2006
Nice profile about the Iguanosaur! Excellent!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
cktedmon chapter 62 . 8/5/2006
Awesome story, i notice you called the CAS for Leena's armor(s) comin soon i hope?
Mist Hero chapter 62 . 8/5/2006

So this is an author's note huh?

Sometimes if these are short or just full of author's note, they'd get deleted. *Points at the new set of rules*

Mist Hero
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Interesting and very deep, eloquent writing! We know nothing of Zoids, however, but your start here is definitely intriguing, to say the least.
Silver1 chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
I've been enjoying this story for a while now, and I like how you've developed Class S. The idea of expanding the team really makes it easier to include other characters, not to mention it shakes up what readers might expect from the Blitz Team. Your original charaters are very good as well. I enjoyed the fact that, unlike other authors, you didn't have them defeat the Blitz without even struggling. I am concerned about Harry's character, however, because it seems like he's becoming very hateful and aggressive. I'll definitly continue reading. Good work and keep on writing.
Shiroi Uso chapter 61 . 6/20/2006
Forgive me for saying this but GOD DAMN! That was friken awesome! I read all 61 chapters straight... Your such a great writer! Also, I hear there's a sequel already out on this! W007! Your gonna be permanently on my list!
421 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »