Reviews for Ancient Legacies
Femisis chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
*grins evilly* Hey Harry...

Milennium Dragoon: *lands* Roar roar rar! (You're going to kick Harry's ass, aren't you?)

*jumps in cockpit* Yup.

Dragoon: Rar. (This is going to be easier than killing RD.) *takes off and begins chasing Harry*

Legolas: *watches in amusement* Well, Moonyasha wants you to know that you are in face evil and that the chapter was great. She also wants Harry to know that she's going to kill him. Anyway, great chapter and update.
Legendary-Titan chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
About ch7: I wasn’t really complaining, I was just saying that it was a low tacit to use, but the way you

Ch8: Well, it looks like the "Red Comet" is going to have a little comet to look after soon. The Berserk Fury joining the Blitz team? Hopefully Doc will create the Storm unit CAS system for the fury. From what info I have it gives the Fury a genobreaker-ish look and amps it's speed up from 340 km/h to 450 km/h (I get my info form w. pheno. zoids. org. uk/ just remove the spaces when you plug it into the address bar, click on products, go to standard edition CP kits, then go down to cp-27 Storm unit, and take a look. I think you will agree with me that it does look very cool, the web site is also a good place to see what is compatible with what when it comes down to custom parts) Lets see, 3 former backdraft pilots, 2 Ultimate X zoids, and a deadly sniper... the blitz team is going to dominate class S now. Sure they don't need a merc with a Genosaurer? (Look’s over at his Genosaurer) If they do, tell the Blitz team I’m available!
Infinite Freedom chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Ten bucks say Naomi is pregnant.
Femisis chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
I feel kind of embarassed saying this, but is Naomi... pregnant? Anyway, another awesome chapter and Update! Oh, and where is the computer thingy that was in the first chapter?
Weirdo chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
The Blitz team is getting ex-Backdraft pilots for their team! I didn't see that one coming.

You're doing a great job but I wouldn't add too many more pilots to the Blitz Team, otherwise it could become a family reunion.

Also, if you're running short on zoids to use, I have link to recomend that can give you some fresh models to use later. The site is . and I highly recomend it.
Zelinko chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
"You can't expect your enemies to fight fair and square" - M'Quve, Mobile Suit Gundam

In the higher rankings enemies become more motivated to use odd tactics and loadouts. Attacking the Liger unarmored was legal as it was a tactical mistake to use the ultra heavy Panzer armor [I never liked that armor (should take off some of its weapons in favor of lightening the load and allowing for more heat management)].

The Blitz team's getting owned like they should be. They fight as 3 or 4 individual units against organized formations who pull coordinated attacks that get them time after time. Too bad the team with the Lightning Saix doesn't know how to use the Jetstream Attack.
Legendary-Titan chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
Disabled Liger Zero while it was without its armor? Cheapskates! I believe that shooting a zoid without armor is a dirty thing that the backdraft would do, you may not think so, but to me such an act is cowardly and dishonerable, since you refuse to fight your opponet at their strongest, and besides bit HAS TO eject the armor or die from heat stroke. I don't need to guess who the Blitz team is going to call, Naomi and Leon of course!

Just one question: On your summary you have the parings as B&L, Br&N, Le&S, J&P. I know the first two, but I would like to know who the second two parings are.
Legendary-Titan chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
Hmm, I hope they used protection, because if Naomi gets pregnant, that will spell disaster for the Blitz team. So sorry I didn'y review befor ch7 was posted, dam homework!
Femisis chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
Hmm... Ooh! I know! Harry and Mary! NOT! Jk, it's Leon and Naomi. lol! Anyway great two chappies and I'm glad you plan to finish this fic. UPDATE!
Femisis chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! Your fic rocks! Please don't drop it like everyone else does!
Legendary-Titan chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Ah, how sweet,(starts singing) Bard-and-Naomi-sitting-in-a-tree,K-i-s-s-i-n...(sees the guns of the shadow fox pointed in his direction) OK, I'll stop, but don't kill me. I did a little reasearch on Earthseige2 (thank god for Gamspot. com), and it's like Mechwarrior, so now I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ACTION! ZOIDS VS. MECHS! (LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!)
Legendary-Titan chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
WOO-HOO! way to go leena! Hopefully the fight Against the Radiers will be satisfying! Can't wait for the next chap.! (Does crazy dance of joy)
saberwolf3 chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
I know who taht guy is but I don't want to ruin the story. please update soon.
Shan chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Please continue. I truly want to know what happens next. also when bit an leena hook up.
Legendary-Titan chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Pretty god, pretty good, even though I don't know a thing about Earthseige, I cant tell it is all ready starting to become a great fic!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28