Reviews for Ancient Legacies
SulliMike23 chapter 61 . 1/17/2006
*eyes bug out of their sockets as if they were spring-loaded* COUNT IBLIS! From Battlestar Galactica! He was behind all of this! Why do I get the feeling the Sequel will include the Rag-tag fleet from the 12 colonies? Well, even though this was a good story to the end...I only have one last thing to say about the appearence of Count Iblis...Oh Frak!
Lonewolf187 chapter 61 . 1/17/2006
Nice ending. Now the question to as is: Are you going to have the Battlestar Glactica and her fleet find Zi with the Cylons behind them?

Good story, hope to see the sequel soon, and I would like to see the epilogue.
Panaka chapter 61 . 1/17/2006
Count Iblis? Are we gonna get an appearance of Apollo and Starbuck? Or maybe Q (Q could actually make a decent ally for Eve)? ROFL

*starts humming the Battlestar galactica intro theme, followed by the ST-TNG theme*

Anyway, nice last chapter. This story is gonna remain in my favorites list for a long time.

Post the epiloque. I've seen people on this site get away with stuff that should be considered NC-17 or higher. If you don't post it, could you send it my way? If it's part of this story I'd like to read it.

A little Liger, eh? I invission much mischief involving that fish tank at the Blitz base.

Looking forward to the next one.
VixenKitsune isn't logged in chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
Hey! Vixen_Kitsune here!I'm too lazy to log in and all so yeah...anyways,well what can I say?I've said it before;I envy you!
RebornDemon chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
AH! So beautiful! I love how you update all the time and its always so well done. I'd really like it if you went back and fixed up the messed up chapters though... I'd really like to re-read from the start again... but I cant with the messed up chapters.

Please?
Lonewolf187 chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
Wow...awesome chapter!
Final Genesis chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
A triple wedding, eh? Tee hee, now that's something you don't see everyday...

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Infinite Freedom chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
sniff...I always cry at weddings. now to bussiness. Are you going to have Van and Raven join the Blitz team? Or even that Captain with the Genosaurer? Sorry I forgot her name and rank.
SulliMike23 chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
Congrats everyone. *sigh* I just love happy endings.
Dragon K chapter 60 . 1/15/2006
sniff, sniff. i think i am going to cry, and there's no shame in that. reminds me of my "wedding", doesn't, Kerrigan? Kerri"yes it does". well DR, you have certainly outdone yourself. you have taken the english language and made a masterpiece with it. hope for more like it. well, till the party, ciao.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 59 . 1/14/2006
YAY! Is there gonna b a wedding? Oh, yeah, tell me xactly how much romance is there supposed 2 b? I LIKE LUV! P.S. Ur fic has been BEAUTIFUL! At least add 2 more chappies.
Panaka chapter 59 . 1/14/2006
Not that I'm complaining that it's dead, but what happened to the Death Saurers energy armor?

Other then that: Great chapter.

Hope all the Zoids survive.

*Scurries of to find some decent clothes to wear to the awards ceremony*
Tamashii no Neko chapter 59 . 1/13/2006
Well...this chapter proves that I suck at predicting things...but all well!your stories rock!
CloudLightFeather not logged chapter 59 . 1/13/2006
This is an awesome story, i have to say its always nice to come home and be able to read your updates, thanks for always updating and always writing such good chapters.

-Cloud
Wes chapter 59 . 1/13/2006
GREAT! also *gets fancy suit* I'm going to Bit's wedding!
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »