Reviews for Remembering
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So cute! I loved it.

Jaylonni Love
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was a lovely story. I loved the care Gin has for Matsumoto, even if he can't show it! I love it!

Nela
Mihara-Chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
kyaa! good story

lol byakuya talking to ran!

"it looks better on you" haha

love gin and ran so sweet! tnx!
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aughh I love this, so much. ; w ;

I love that you added Kira in there as sort of a tension reliever when Gin was carrying Rangiku. Haha, I also love the your jump on perspectives. We got a little insight on Gin, Kira and Rangiku.

Thanks for writing! (:
JasminDragon92 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
love it 33 gin being so nice to rangiku.

well written, you got a really nice thutch to it and some begining to love are shown- so adorible, go ginXran!

awesome job ;D
Slushie Panther chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was very good.
Hebi-san chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Loved this story, and the way you write There really are too few Gin/Ran-chan fics around... I do prefer their relationship being that of friendship, mainly 'cause well... they'd be one kinky couple.. I mean it's Matsumoto and Gin;)

Nothing says you've gotta fall in love with your childhood friends anyway right..?

Sorry fro rambling anyhow: Me luvs yer story
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This was a cute story. I always wondered about her pink scarf...
Zeldapika chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I really liked the way that you portrayed the characters in this piece. The story is so cute! :) Thanks and keep writing more!
gin-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
aww such a cute story! i wish there were more stories on these two :)
zucool chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
That was quite nice _ And all the characters were actually in character. Very sweet. ]
Itonami chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Lazy as usual to sign in...sorry about that...

I absolutely adore this pairing and this story. You did an excellent job in putting everyone in their character. And I also love Byakuya commenting on her scarf at the end. A very nice touch. Anything with Byakuya is a nice touch...and touching him wouldn't be half bad either... XD naughty mental picture.

Keep up the good work! Ichimaru~~ so cute
Clazziquai chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Cute story. There aren't enough fics of this couple.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Very well written. _
Yay chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
There's not enough GinxRangiku stories going around. I think they are a really adorable...couple. And the scarf was a good idea. Look forward to more!