Reviews for Chemical Consummation
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I love the ending! Cheers!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this series. It was actually interesting learning about the chemistry and of course how he was using it. I love how it's Rose in the end that ends up wielding the knowledge in order to bring them together. Can't wait to read more of your writing!
sami-the-gleek chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
wow. just wow. i wish this went on forever
doctorrosetyler chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very nice! As a chemist myself (I'm an organic girl, too :)) I really enjoyed this story. It was nice to read a good story with chemistry involved where the reactions weren't just made up, but actually founded in real science. I loved the image of 10 in a labcoat, too. Fantastic job!
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Meltingly brilliant. Especially for us science nerds, who are utterly turned on by the idea of Ten/Tennant in a lab coat, messing with chemicals, wearing those glasses and explaining every nuance of whatever reaction he's messing with.

/sigh/ Those parts in Doctor Who where he's doing something brilliant just get me every time. And this fanfic is all the better. So... Wow. /melted/

And by the way, it is HILARIOUS that you had your Chemistry test when you wrote this. I wouldn't be able to think straight during that test, were it me. XD
Gwenchoc chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Brilliant. I loved every chapter of this. Sparks really flew.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
'Twas yet another AMAZINGLY funny and bananarific 'fic! A sweet and coolidge way to end this mini series!

D
Swangal chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
YAY!
cremela chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Gyuh... Bah... umm, speechless... rounded up in a brilliant way... head...spinning... need... 2 show friends this...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Awesome! I love it!
Shawntail chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
on 10?

hmm...

15 :p
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I absolutely love this whole series; it's utterly perfect, with a brilliance unrivaled by any other author I've yet seen. The frustrating slowness with which you had the ongoing story progress is simply astounding, and yet by the end you manage to completely satisfy the reader without rushing into the ending or anything.

Fantastic!

Cheers,

Alya
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Brill, just read the entire series in about half an hour, they are all going in the favourites. Just the thing I needed before my Chem AS level tomorrow. :D

Right, now to get the images out of my mind, hmm, David Tennant in a lab coat. :P Yum!

Right, off to do some last mintue daydreaming...I mean revision. hehe

LOVED IT!
zotlot chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
You wrote Ten really well! and by the way, thanks a lot, I will never be able to look at Science class the same way!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/18/2007