Reviews for Tears On The Black Glass
Liv Lemon chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
OMG! I absolutley loved this! UNICORN CHRONLICLS RULE!
RosewrappedinLace chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
for one you really should continue the story or take it i read your story and realized that i read that book in like the first grade. noe i have to see if any of the librarys near me have should have the story finished or just have a ending prepared. so that way you can still change it but you have that ending ready . you can alter it to match the way you are not one of those autors who start a story and finish it. that really pisses people why i dont plane on posting a story until i have it its a good story and i like your clicked it in my head is the fact that you rememberd it was the old church clock tower an that you had her count
Pascara chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
It was good, a lot better than most of the fan fictions I've read. The only thing is the fact that you didn't change paragraphs when you changer speakers.
Cracked and Broken chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Ignore Crystal-One, you're doing very well on this story, counting that it's your first story. I'm planning to write a story for this one once i get my other one finished, sigh, keeps going on and on... My first one wasn't a bestseller either, but in the end i go the hang of it. If you want to read my storys go ahead, but you might not understand them.
Crystal-One chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
“As a child, Beloved adored her father. And her father was a unicorn hunter. One day, as he prepared to shoot a unicorn one of it’s relatives attacked Beloved’s father and killed him. As Beloved mourned the loss of her father, she decided that from that day on, she would kill all of the unicorns in existence and vowed she wouldn’t rest until she did.”

That was the absolute worst retelling of Beloved’s story I have ever read. For one thing, her father was NOT a unicorn hunter. He needed the horn to cure Beloved’s illness because he LOVED her. Neither were there any guns back then.

Also, the unicorns don't hate Beloved; they mourn for her pain and seek to heal her.

Thirdly, this 'retelling' doesn't explain why Beloved has died yet! The unicorn didn't randomly attack her father, he tried to heal her illness and ended up breaking off his horn in her heart. HELLO, major plot point there!

Seriously, if you can't remember EXTREMELY important parts like that, then don't write a story without rereading them or something... I haven't read this book since grade six and I'm sixteen now. That's five or six years and I still remember that!
Love1991 chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
hee hee i like it :) lol
jenny gryffindork chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
haha this is soo cool! i love this chapter so much. just something about it. HOORAY FOR REBELS!

omg the end sounded like my 1984 book and big brother. spooky. this chapter totally explains the story for me ...thanks :D

and yes! YOU UPDATED VERY NICELY. my cousin read it for fun and she said 'it would be so cool if you caught that fry that he threw in your mouth'

weirdo. but that would be cool ...you know what? next time someone throws a fry at me, ill catch it with my mouth.

well i havta run. (im grounded from the computer, but i snuck on for good measure!)

adios!

the admirer of billie joes sexiness :D aka BJES0
Fauna Greywolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
it's good so far. kepp going!
jenny gryffindork chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
KELLY! HEY A STORY FROM YOU! omg im so excited. this was such an awesome start. a bit angsty. me like.

since fourth grade eh? ok, since i cant ask on because it wants to protect the kids, what grade are u in? im super curious. dont know why, but i am. :D

i really hope u update this soon, AND THE ONE ON NICK! AHH YOUR KILLIN ME KELLY!

adois best friend!

the admirer of billie joe's sexiness :D