Reviews for For Want of a Toy
Anon chapter 2 . 4/1
Wow, somebody who read the Teen Titans Go! comics!
Montydragon chapter 2 . 2/17
That was really sweet. I might just get Teen Titans dolls myself after reading this.
Zanzar chapter 2 . 2/3
so what happens next post me when ya get a new chapter.
Starfire Toy chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Cute story.
Soul chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
To be honest at first I didn't like how you wrote you story but after reading the first chapter I had a change of mine well anyway's overall I like your story ps also I thought it was cute how Raven was holding her Beast Boy toy in the end of the first chapter .
TheDarkChangeling chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Cute!
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Oh, wow.

I remember reading this all those years ago, before I had even made an official account on here. Your oneshot had always been one of my favorite BB/Rae stories, and I would go back once in a while to re-read it. Imagine my surprise to find you updated after all this time!

It was just as adorable and fluffy as the first installment! I got hit with a huge wave of sweet nostalgia, so thank you for that. :) My love for this show/this pairing will never die, and it's good to see that also applies to other fans!

Thanks so much for writing this! It will always be one of my favorite stories. And it's good to hear you've published some things! Congratulations, and best of luck to you!

-Lullaby-
Jack Mirembe chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I've probably read this story a dozen times and have never managed to favorite it. This is probably one of my favorite things in the entire section. Great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
awwwwwwwwwww! soo cute! you should wright more! MORE!
Blargha chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This is an absolutely fantastic story! Perfectly in character and perfectly adorable! I do so hope that you continue writing and writing Teen Titans in particular! :D
ssjEasterBunny chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I took a look at this story because you had "stumbled onto" mine (thanks again for the flattering review). But as I was rating your first chapter, I couldn't help but feel a strong sense of deja vu. A few paragraphs in, I could swear that I'd read this story before, but that it was a one-shot. I skipped to the end if the first chapter and my suspicions were confirmed. Looking at the reviews, it seems I actually stumbled onto this and left a review back in June of 2012. It was just such a strange process of figuring it all out.

So, this second chapter is a welcome addition and actually does some really good things for the story as a whole. For one, the first chapter was very centered on Raven's perspective (which I did like a lot, and is discussed in my previous review) and this chapter vastly expands our world to include not only the other Titans and a fresh look at Beastboy, but also the outside world of Jump City's park and police department. Secondly, this chapter fine-tunes the sentiments you examined in the first chapter. We now see that Raven's feelings about Beastboy aren't necessarily romantic, per se. It's more elemental than that" she simply likes him. He's the first to get under her barriers, and his friendship makes her feel good (even if his jokes suck!). So... her feelings are actually quite simple; she's happy to experience friendship. That was alluded to in the first chapter, but clarified in this one. Their interaction at the end was really well written. Beastboy is still a jokester but turns up the maturity level just a bit, while Raven is still herself, but allows herself be slightly goofy in her own way by knighting (esquiring?) Beastboy. I liked it.

Lastly, there are so many ways the authors characterize Beastboy, and yours was a somewhat less mature Beastboy than the one seen in most BB/Rae fics. But that's actually good. It's tempting to increase his maturity to make him more compatible with Raven, but he's a jokester! It's who he is! So, good job. No real criticisms for this chapter, other than that I don't know where "esquire" came from. Is there a hidden meaning?
krostovikraven chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
i just wanted to thank u for not forgeting about ur fellow writters and specially readers. and a comeback like this is just priceless. keep it coming.
FF8cerberus chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Surprised you updated this. I thought the one chapter was perfect. This is a bonus.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I'm glad you decided to continue this. :) And no, I don't mind the shift in writing styles.
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 1/25/2013