Reviews for Freelancer: Athena
i had to keep reading
you are a great writer
please write more
BananaLollipop7 chapter 20 . 11/28/2010
So only just started reading, but it's great! So glad to see Trent make an appearance too :-p Awesome stuff keep updating!
Nederbird chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
O.O

Hallelujah!

This makes me feel like back in the old days.

Even it wasn't that long ago though...

But whatever! Great to see this up here, had almost forgotten it. Maybe it's time for a re-read soon.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.

P.S: Too bad that the RPG died though, it was so fun. :(
nick2951 chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
Intense chapter and I am glad that you updated; lo
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Damn, holy crap!

I'd forgotten all about this great Freelancer fic. Glad to see you're reposting it to ff.n! :)
Shrink908 chapter 19 . 3/30/2008
Excellent story.. I do hope you complete it!
Aryk von Straln chapter 18 . 3/27/2008
*Sniff sniff* I smell a Trent attack coming up maybe? Ah well, guess I'll find out soon enough!
Aryk von Straln chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
I know I said it before, but I'll say it again..."what a twist!" Something not even I was expecting...oh well. In case you are wondering why I've posted so many reviews in such a short time...I noticed that some people don't read stories unless there are a decent amount of reviews. Now I don't have access to the stats here so I don't know for sure, but I like to think of it as leading the bears to the honey.
Aryk von Straln chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Erm...I have a favorite phrase for things like this. It goes something like this: "Oh no." Seems she going to have to use that for something...and considering her date, it isn't clear to me who she might have to defend.
Aryk von Straln chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Shall I say 'what a twist!'? Ah well, when you don't know what to do, go with what you know then. Allow me to put a completely nonsympathetic 'poor Travis' in here early to save me the trouble later.
Aryk von Straln chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Wait just a bloody minute. Only eleven reviews? For something of this caliber? Seems almost insulting. Three chapters in and I'm already hooked. Yet another to the favorites I say!
nick2951 chapter 19 . 2/15/2008
Good updates; sorry for the late review, try not to let it happen again. I look forward to your next one!
nick2951 chapter 17 . 12/22/2007
This is a really excellent fic so far and I am enjoying every bit of it. I like your main character and the battles are awsome to read. I am glad you are continuing it despite the reviews and I look forward to your next update!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
"It passed the first test . . . I didn't go blind."