Reviews for Airlock
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
This is a very good story! Well done!
Space1Traveler chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Good story.

I long for friends like this. All of my friends like me but don't like each other (lol). My fantasy would be to spend a long weekend with all of my girlfriends maybe at a hotel or spa and just have fun. Laughing, eating, singing, praying, talking, watching movies, getting a pedicure/manicure, shopping, seeing the sights, reading at Barnes and Nobles, seeing a show, and just being together.

That's why I like these stories of the friendship between Carson, John, and Rodney, They are there for each other. Okay, now back to the real world.

Favorite:

"Gripping the railing tightly, he pulled himself up to his full height and stood between his two friends, letting the weight of failure and loss wash away like a phantom shadow. He knew they wouldn’t let him down, and he would do his damnedest to make sure that they could count on him, no matter what came their way in the future, for that is the true price of friendship."
lindajrjt chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
As always Rodney has his friends and teammates for support and that is a beautiful thing. Well needed in a place like Atlantis.
lindajrjt chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Good oneshot.
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Loved this missing scene - would have loved to see it in the episode
Shakia chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Wow, great job! I really loved reading this!
LE McMurray chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Loved this.

You write Rodney angst so well.
Alby chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
i think you may be my favourite fanfiction writer, but there are so many gooduns out there! this was beautiful! you should do episode tags more often! infac go back to season 1 and start from the beginning doing ep tags for rodney forever. sorry, shouldnt be too demanding. this was great love the team interaction and views on the team from outside parties! looking forward to one of your long fics too ;) any in the works? less than a minute was fantastic!
ChristalSteele chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
WOW very good, amazing story something that should have been.
szhismine chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
great fic! i loved it!
Lady Sidera chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Wow! I really liked the first bit, but this second one was an amazing, unexpected bonus! You write Rodney so well, and you really covered the issues perfectly. Loved it! :D
b7-kerravon chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Very nice! I did sort of wonder...
fanficaddict chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Aw! that was excellent :D
mouse8 chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
I wasn't expecting a second chapter to this one, but I'm so glad you wrote it. Nice characterisation and well-balanced mixture of angst and comfort.
fififolle chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
That was...incredible. Masterful skills made my eyes moist. Truly, truly, wonderful, from beginning to many brilliant moments to pick anything out. It would look like 'this was the best bit - cut and paste all'.