Reviews for Left Behind
Pokemon2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
You are so totally right! Kakashi and Sasuke can sometimes tick me off because it's like they don't care about Team 7. Naruto and Sakura are really the only ones who always stuck together. In Part 2, Sakura is the only original member in Naruto's Team. I think it's really sweet how they're always there for eachother.
astrid chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Don't you think it is ironic? Jiraiya was the also the sensei of Naruto's father, Minato Namikaze.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This story makes an excellent point and while I do occasionally adore Kakashi, he really makes a bad teacher...and I wish they'd put a conversation like this in the manga because I firmly believe that due to events that occured in the manga storyline, they both would have felt this way.
applesandtea chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
ne, ne i agree with you that kakashi should've paid more attention to naru-kun and saku-chan. anyways i updated my fanfic so hopefully you'll R&R the newest chapter. thanks~
Jarr Jar chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
your right,kakashi is the worst teacher ever.
Hououza chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Excellent story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Raina chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I echo your sentiments about Kakashi and Sasuke. Playing favorites didn't help in the least bit. As for Sasuke, the kid has an obvious inferiority complex and the typical mindset of an immature teenager who thinks no one understands him. But seriously forgiveness is never "deserved"... Until Sasuke actually utters the words 'I'm sorry' it's still up in the air as to whether or not he's salvageable on any level.

But he does need his ass kicked. ;) LOL.
naruto love sakura chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
to be continued...
acronymed chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I totally agree. Sasuke needs hihs ass kicked again (as you said in your authors note) and Kakshi shouldn't have played favorites...I mean if he hadn't I seriously doubt Sasuke would have been strong enough to beat Naruto by that little smidge...I loved this though. I love all Saku pairings and this was cute and...insightful? (cocks eyebrow) I don't know (shrugs) Great fic though.
Pinkura Sakura chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Nice fic.I love I think I like Naruto and Sakura better than Sakura and Sasuke becuase Sasuke doesn't deserver her for all the times he has made her cry.

I like Kakashi too but your right that he sould not have a favorite student .
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This is a very contemplative little piece. It brings up a topic that isn't really addressed much. Nicely done; it brings a new light to Sakura's character.
Kayla Silvermoon chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
OMG! I so agree with you about the whole Kakashi thing. Everytime I'd watch and episode where Kakashi is all with Sasuke I start wanting to scream at my comp.

I like how you did the story it defintly plays with emotions that they had. (does that make anysense to anyone besides me? probably not) anyways I like how you did it.
freakenout chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
omg all of that is soo true. great one-shot.
maxhrk chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
good chapter... yeah kakashi should be fair...

nice narusaku. :)