Reviews for All Our Yesterdays Lead Fools to Dusty Death
Allanna Stone chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
don't give up! feel free to PM me for ideas!
MJ MOD chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
Annabelle has possessed Andrienne's body! What a bitch Adrienne is!
MJ MOD chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
What a relief, Annabelle hadn't married a de Chagny. Although she seems to want to see one or is it her grandaughters she wants to see?
MJ MOD chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
Oh, no! Annabelle married into the de Chagny family!
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
The ghost's name was Annabelle. What a beautiful name.
MJ MOD chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Erik as a matchmaker? wow!
MJ MOD chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
So there really is a ghost and it's a young woman. A ballerina?
MJ MOD chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
If the house is really haunted I wonder by whom and why. Friends with a ghost? Well, if he has to share the house with a ghost, I'm sure it's a good idea to be friends with it.
Broadwaylove4ever chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
don't worry about it this is an amazing story. take your time getting back into things just PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT. if you need any help, feel free to ask :)
Mominator chapter 14 . 7/4/2006
Aww, darn! I thought this was going to be an update. (Sniffle)

Maybe you just need someone to bounce ideas off of. Someone who might be able to see something you're stuck on, or to give you a fresh perspective.

Ask your readers to email you with ideas, or threaten your characters with a punjab if they don't behave and do as you want them to. (Evil grin)

Good luck!

Barb
terbear chapter 14 . 7/4/2006
I'm sure all of your readers are as anxious as I am to find out what happens next!
Twinkle22 chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
I just started reading and I LOVE IT! the mystery behind it all is really good and I just want to read more and more! please update really soon! :)
Mominator chapter 13 . 11/9/2005
Stupid ghost is inhabiting the wrong body! Erik does *not* need to become infatuated with the fiancée of yet *another* de Changy! (mumble grumble stupid ghost rumble)

I *love* this story and do hope your next update comes a little sooner. ;D

Barb
TheAngel'sMaggie chapter 13 . 11/9/2005
Thank God you finally updated... I love this story... its so intreguing (spelling?)...lol. Update soon
GerrysJackie chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
Great story!

I like the supernatural touch and the fact that Erik has now contacted the family of Annabelle. Great stuff!

Clair...I smell romance.