Reviews for A vow renewed at Pelagir
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
i think this could be truly great if you spent a bit longer on the emotional parts of this-describing what legolas and aragorn feel before and after legolas' renewed vow.

keep writing!
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
As soon as the gull is mentioned, the first thing you want to do is tell Legolas to cover his ears. Your description of how the sea-longing takes over his heart is vivid, and his vow to stay with Aragorn, despite his own pain, is touching, as is Aragorn's reaction. Nicely done.
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
That was wonderful. Sea-longing fics are some of my favorite LOTR ones, and this one was especially well-done. Great job!
Lostariel Nolatari chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
cool fic my angsty precious! luvin the bit where legolas is screaming as it put a reli vivid picture in my head n not many writers can do that!*big toothy grin* keep it up! x
Deana chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Great story! ;)
Redleef chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That's really good. And sweet.
zareen chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Cool. Very sweet.
Masterarcher chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
AW! That was the meaning of fluff mellon nin! I loved it! Please write more! This is two thumbs up!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
*shoves big fat plot bunnies your way, arms herself with kitchen roll, sword, broom, bow, garden hose, elven dagger and fire extinguisher and prepares to attack Trini's writer's block* This will be your end, sinister foe! *clears throat and coughs* Yes, I know, I'm here to review a story... *sheepish grin* But I really hate writer's block. *glares daggers* I just had it myself. *shudders*

Alright, the story. *takes deep breath* I love it, I love it, I love it! *grabs story and huggles it* Not that you didn't know that already, but I thought I could emphasize this a bit. ;-)

You describe Legolas being struck with the sea-longing in such a powerful way... *sniffs and searches around for tissues* I'm so glad that his friends are with him! And I love the tender way you describe the relationship between those four friends. So sweet and beautiful!*sniff* And I still like the ending. (No, "and they all died" wouldn't have been a good ending, LOL!) BTW, I also liked the way you described the ghosts and the fighting scenes. I love this fic from beginning to end and have added it to my c2. :-)

Your fellow anonymous Glaftt... *giggles*