Reviews for Harry Potter and the Straw Hat Pirates
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
I think chopper should have been in hufflepuff, because he wants to find the cure and he finds
new ways to cure people.
And sanji in raven claw because it'd shown
throughout the seriously that sanji id smart and
doubledamn chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Okay that was a little OOC for Smoker. He's like the Marine version of the Straw-hats, only capture, never kill unless there's no choice. He is the only Marine I have ever seen that uses Moral Justice instead of Absolute, Dark, Lazy or Blind. Then again I suppose Malfoy's presence could be giving off some 'killing is fun' vibes.

Great story, I look forward to future chapters.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
The most satisfying image I have ever seen is the Bellamy knockout. What works equally well is just before Luffy hits him, replace Bellamy with Count Veger (Jak3), it will always bring a smile to your face.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Of course that's how it went, it's so predictable and yet i didn't see it coming.
narutoespada0 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
incarnate of evil chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
I am enjoying this story and would love to see a new chapter. It's nice that for once the 'transfer students' don't become instant friends with the 'golden trio'. It's different and I want to know whats going to happen to Zoro and Ron. Please update soon! :D
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Lol. Please update! THis is really funny, and I really like this story~
Pie Badger chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
! (Slaps desk a few times, chair knocks over, and in a few seconds she's reduced to rolling about on the floor laughing her head off.) I swear, would it kill the guy to wear pants?

Dude, you write... awesomely. Better then awesome. Awesomeness reincarnate, even. Go you.
Kyuuki-sama chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Oh great... Zoro got tortured, even if I don't think it is the right way to get him to shut up. Give him alcohol and his swords and then let him fall asleep whould actually be a better idea, you freaking Death Eater! *kicks Death Eater where it hurts, HARD*

Oh... So Petrificus Totalus don't work at Luffy? The Rubber Man is quite cool. And Sanji got a good resistence towards that spell as well. I wonder how it whould be with Zoro? And if I was the strawhats I think I should suspect that Zoro got lost at usual. He is even better then me at getting lost!

Keep writing! Love your story!
WillowFae chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
update soon! :)
kamiam714 chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
oh dont cy Chopper. now MORE OR ELSE!
JoojooBrother chapter 8 . 11/20/2007

*sits on ur lap waiting for next chapter*
yikes-my-sister-is-a-sanji-fan chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
My favorite stories both together in one! Je,je,je, love harry potter, love one piece thanx.

PS: on chap 9, you uploaded the wrong file
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
Please finish the fanfic! I really like it! Please! You haven't updated for a while so you should soon!