Reviews for Five AUs That Should Not Happen
Erehmi chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Hilarious! Just ... hilarious! ROFL
It's kinda funny when I've just finish read the Harry Potter part, then switch to LOTR, and switch again to gangster thing. And that 'I have no reason to fight you, dear friens' and 'I can't, man' part. The differences between each language is sooooo big it becomes funny. LOL.

Thank you, for your wondrous story, Sire dear. *bowing and flaping hands*
wtf mate chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
...wow
Mooncancer chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
lololololol haha. Oh my. I really don't know what else to say.
Lee chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Okay...

So far, this is the FUNNIEST fic I have EVER read! _

Well done! _

You certainly know how to take advantage of your creative juices! _

Well done, indeed!
FanFictionWriter chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
haha so funny! Now I have an odd urge to make a parody/AU! Especially after ur LOTR one...hope to read more of ur stuff!
what the vell chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
as a writer in training i said that was awesome! My fav was the gang and lotr one! it took me a few momment to figure out which story you got them from!

omfg it was funny I was laughing tears! good job!
Maedhros chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
lol, that's extremely creative and heck, you even have their signiture persona right. Right on!
carter chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
i agree. :)
Athrun-luver83192 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
LOL that is awesome i love the harry potter one :D
LM chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Quite interesting. I hope you write more of this kind of thing.
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Good Lord, that was hilarious! _ I loved them all! The first way Harry Potter, of course. _ The second was LotR, that one I was sniggering at like crazy. Number three was a gang war, that one was great. The fourth one honestly made me disolve into giggles, just because. Lol... The Lion King... Best Disney movie and an Anime meet... Very funny results... _ The last was the icing on the cake! XD StarTrek!

Could you review my new story? I wrote it with my friend and it's a humor one. I know people are reading it because there are, like, 200 hits, but I kinda would feel better with some feedback... It's called Gundam SEED Randomness! or When Two Fans Go Crazy. Yes, the or part too.

Digital-Dragon-Master844

"Digi-Dragon"

Goddess_of_Victory

"Goddess-Chan"

"That Cute Chibi Girl"

(Ashley)
MageEternes chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
MWAHAHAHAHAHA...it's a GREAT IDEA! Your parodies are hilarious!
Kavitta chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
it's interesting and quite fascintating... i'm still trying to figure out the concept but it hink i got them. great ideas!