Reviews for No, But Yes
jj chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
sadly agree with you but only for the angst
Rubellite chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Here's a good story for you its called "Sight the King" really good yugioh fan fic, puzzleshipping.
no chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
like it! you sick pervert...then again so am i so who am i to be a hipocrite?(i suck at spelling)!
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is extremely depressing, but I don't care about the content as long as it's well written. I love how you repeated "no," but then had "yes" at the end. Very poetic. You're definitely good enough to go on my favorite authors list.
Boundless Sky chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow...
KH chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i completely agree.
Lex chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
wtf is wrong wiht was well written but could you do that to seto?
amphitriteestelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Yeah, I feel the same way. About Gozaburo raping Seto, it's so angsty and provides such a nice outlet for Seto-pity. [ And I really liked how poetic this was. It was really good. ]

Rosie D
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Short yet effective. I saw this fic and couldn't resist. Poor Seto. It must have been hell living with that for years on end.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Aww poor Seto - but I must admit it explains a whole lot. That's terrible! But it does make for an intriguing fic. Non-specific references? *snerk* Good fic anyway!
MostRemote chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I like it! I think you should write a fully-fledged fic around this, it'd make great reading. *Proud supporter of Seto angst*
d84 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
really good
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
An interesting insight to Seto's childhood and it answers a lot of questions. I wonder what Mokuba thought of all of this? Any chance for a second chapter in the younger brother's POV?
amyrose300 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
lol cool story I for one liked it 6_6 9_9 I am not a pervert lol kidding.. I am :P
AuntieNora chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
great fic!

i hate rape but i agree with you - its great to read about it between Seto and Gozaburo