Reviews for Awakening Memories Discontinued
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
i like your story very much and hope that some day you might come back to it and finish it. Great Job.
Midnight Kaito chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
that was great keep it up
darkchild chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
Please update as soon as possible_...
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Love the story, but I've seen you haven't updated in a while, are you ever going to finish this story?
Sapphireluva chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
I totally love it! But can you not be so descriptive? Just an idea to through out there. but other than that I love it!
Tiari Clovis chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
This is such a nice story, I esspecially liked the memorie/dream.

Well if you want an Idea(I don't know if you have one or not.) You could have them return to valarius castle and try to figure out what to do with dracula. Or maybe have dracula talk to Van Helsing through a dream.

I don't know about anyone else but I think it would be cool to have Vlad and Van Helsing became friends again or, if not, agree to leave each other alone.

That all I can think of.
SarahBearX chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
Good story! I like it! Please update soon!
The Littlest Bit chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
Its awesome!
None99 chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
Wow! Very cool! I'm concerned, though, that I won't be able to read your story while writing mine-I might end up using your wolf scenes without meaning to. But this is an excellent chapter and raises so many cool questions. One suggestion is a technical one-use a horizontal line to differentiate or cut between different scenes because it's hard to understand when the scene changes without it. My one question is: what about the antidote? Are they going to use it? Shouldn't they use it as soon as possible? If VH changes with the moon, what will keep him from doing so w/o the antidote? My last question-are the fledglings capable of inflicting vampirism on their prey? Or is only D capable of that? Thanks for a great read!
beehe chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
Not bad good job starting to tie up lose ends :-P

Yeah anyways thanks for reminding me its lunch time :-P
Minala chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
keep going

and you still didn't answer my question
Elle-knows-not chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
It was good, but Im confused, How do you jump from Vladislaus and Gabriel at the stream to Gabriel and Anna near the woods? Oh well, don't mind me, I've probably just missed some part of the story, anyways, good chapter )
HDKingsbury chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
Glad to see a new chapter. I liked that business between Gabriel and the wolf...two kindred spirits? You really got the wolf's actions down good, the body language and all. Nice job.

A few small grammatical errors...nothing big, but still, thought you'd like to know.

You wrote, "...there was a ruffling in the trees above them..." when I think you meant there was "rustling" in the trees, not ruffles.

You wrote, "...there was actually two dead creatures at their feet," it should be "there were" (plural).

And you wrote "pepples" when you obviously meant "pebbles".

~HDKingsbury
ElvenPirate41 chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
I like the way this story is going... please continue!

~EP41 :)
Claire chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Good, though I think you're making Carl a little too clueless. There's good detail, maybe a bit much at times, but good. I like it though D I like how you had Dracula flashback a little to how he used to be Vlad the Impaler.