Reviews for Two New Alchemists
white dragon chapter 24 . 3/9/2011
i love this story! i hope you continue it!
Music and things chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
awwww! i still care! i wish you would update, pretty please with a cherry on top?
Supernovocaine chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Err...

"'Yup.' She said to herself as she walked up to a clear area she placed her hands on the ground one over the other and a light first came from her automail arm and then consumed her whole body. When the light disappeared Mia was replaced by a wolf about twice the size of a normal one. But one of the legs, instead of a real one it had an automail one, she could not change the metal to flesh and bone. She stayed like that for a little while and ran around before changing back to a person."

Isn't that...human transmutation? I'm not sure what the border on human/living alchemy is, since Shou Tucker could make chimeras, but...at least when Shou did it, it was bloody. Does she pay consequences for transforming?

What fluff?
Moonlight-Arashi chapter 24 . 6/2/2008
- i understand, i hope you'll write soon though, since it's been 2 years since you stopped -
Manson chapter 24 . 11/9/2007
I love your story! Please update it!
hiei's hime 2 chapter 24 . 2/7/2006
very good, keep up the good work
fma-lover15 chapter 25 . 2/3/2006
I read all of this fanfic so far and I really really really like it can't wait to read more. It has made me laugh quite a few times. I have enjoyed reading it so far. Good job keep up the good work.
slade1021 chapter 25 . 1/25/2006
ok thanks i'll get on it right away
Day Dreamerz Rule chapter 24 . 1/7/2006
I know I haven't been on in like forever... I like your chapters, they have so much fun in them.
slade1021 chapter 24 . 1/1/2006
I understand I need to work on my story to, so update when you can ok. g2g lata _
Black Spell chapter 24 . 1/1/2006
kk, I understand, update/post when you can! Bye!
Black Spell chapter 23 . 12/26/2005
wow, yep, it's me again...that was comedy right there...I had an idea come up like that, one day i was just watching Tv and I got this weird conversation in my head between a waiter and a girl...well, update soon!
LunarDog chapter 23 . 12/24/2005
Gotta love food fights. xD
EgyptianStargazer chapter 23 . 12/23/2005
lol, great chapter. Can't wait for the next one
Black Spell chapter 22 . 12/15/2005