Reviews for A Summer Place
miime chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
"Kenji blinked at his fiancée, her coal-black hair splayed out above her like a black cloak. She also looked that way one night when they spent the night in an inn at a small town."

Then you wrote...

"Her coal-black hair splayed out above her like a black cloak, and she nodded, her face beaming like the sun."

It's a little redundant.

"The light did, and it blinded the three men, causing them to become distracted, if only for a few minutes.

A few minutes was all Kenji needed."

Seconds would be more appropriately.

"Chizuru began to pound her fists angrily on the huge man; however, it was in vein"

(Vain, not vein)

_

Just doing what I can to help. I recall reading this awhile ago and would like it if you could continue this. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates :)
Komrade Kwestions chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very nice Kenjicentric story. I certainly liked the cuteness of Kenji and Chizuru, even though this is KenjiMisao. But three questions do come to mind after reading this.

One: Why were Kenji and Chizuru traveling around Japan?

Two: How has (or will) Misao get over her infatuation of Aoshi?

Three: Will Misao call Kenji "Chizuru" because he said that was his name when she asked him?
Usijiri Katskaratamaru chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
wonderful! I have no idea if there is a second chapter but i would love to read more.
Athyra chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Cool pairing. It is certainly most interesting... I hope you will continue it, as I certainly want to read more.

Well...this is a review _
JoKeR chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Strange...But interesting.
pyroaoi chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
well this is a strange pairing indeed. so far it caught my interest
The Librarian chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Strange pairing...hope you justify this well enough. Good luck.