Reviews for Riprendere
MikaisaZero and Gay chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Mika used Flare Blitz!

A critical hit!

It's super effective!

(Insert name here) fainted!

Mika gained 2100 EXP. Points!

Finished stories - Fade to Blue, Listen to the Falling Stars, The Cyborg Children, My Toast and I, Perfect Blackmail, Cough Syrup, What I See in You, Successful Mission, D.S. al Coda, The Clock's Gone Crazy, When it Hurts too Much, Where I'm Going, Yasashii Yoake, Kiss, Something that Pools, Four Walls, Get It by Your Hands

On never-ending hiatus - Getting the Picture, Dashing through the Snow ((holiday only fic))

Current Stories - Coke Induced Madness to the Second Power, Riprendere, Incalzando, The Cyborg Awards

Coming Soon - the rest of Riprendere (:

Deleted by this site - Coke Induced Madness, Crying Out in Desperation, There's a Plastic Moon Swinging in My Heart, Extremely Insane House, Unfinished Symphony, Supira Mirabirisu Gekijou

I deleted: The Experimentalist, Playing With a Full Deck, Frozen Fire, Liquid Ice, On Our Own, Fine, Shades of Green

The Me

Name: Mika.

AKA: Omnipotent One MZ3, hey you, and a good number of other titles.

I am: a grammar stickler to the extreme, open-minded, not around very much due to the constraints of school.

Other: adds ness to every final word in a sentenceness. Likes to poke people and have cookies. Gets high on Coca-Cola. Bites people. Has the bestest co-authoress ever (a.k.a. Sadie), loves dyeing her hair insane colors (i.e. insanity pink, flaming red, electric blue, and many, many others), hates close-minded bigots

Can be reached at:

- - EMAIL ME HERE. It is likely that you will probably get a response within the day.

- My livejournal. Most entries are public and I love friends.

Do not PM me. Oh, look - I blocked it. So you have no choice. Email, darling - it works. You get a reply within the day - beats UPS any way you look at it.

If you are trying to contact me about beta reading, please write the subject as BETA READER. That way, I will open your email instead of sending it straight to my spam box.

The Important Stuff

My profanity filter is turned off. I, unlike this site, support full freedom of speech. I don't care what you have to say. Just make it good. No, this wasn't important, but who cares?

My updates are quite infrequent. This is because I am in my last year of high school and in an insanely fast-paced course. I am also in two bands in school and one band outside of school that performs rather often. If you don't see me around for a while, there's a good chance that I'm behind in schoolwork or am getting ready for a large performance. You can email me all you'd like, and I will probably reply within the day with either something to tide you over or an explanation of what's been going on. AGAIN: I am not ignoring anything, I am simply occupied elsewhere. So please don't flood my inbox asking where I vanished too. I'm still (somewhat) alive.

I would love to be your beta reader! Now that has the beta service, you can visit my beta reader profile to see what's up with that.

Me? I've been on this site for four years now. I've done my fair amount of saying "ZOMG I LUVED UR STORIE KEEP IT UUP!11". I do not accept reviews that merely say this, nor do I accept reviews with you telling me to review yours. Will I review it? I will not. You will find a message from me in your inbox with a less-than-polite reminder about this message here. Do you want to gush praise at me all day long? Go right ahead! Send me an email! I've gotten every kind of email there is to get and I'd be happy to see your version :). But if you want to leave me a review pledging your undying support to me? You, too, will get a nice long message waiting for you, explaining this all over again. I welcome your email with open arms.

I'm a "flamer". I actually use constructive criticism - what most call "flaming". So that means I send you "mean" messages to you. I usually only do it for stories I loathe, so most of you have nothing to worry about but concrit. I'm even a member at the FLAMING YOU community at livejournal. Most of the time I even go as far as to SIGN them. And when I don't, my email is always there. If you'd like to see just a rant about all those who write badfic, kindly click here to see one. And this is my hero. She's awesome. She pwns you. Don't deny it.

I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but I'm Omnipotent. On September 30, 2006, I became Omnipotent One MZ3. Yes, that's right, I am Omnipotent One MZ3. Believe it! So stop pointing fingers at random people - both my profiles are linked now! The Omnis are everywhere and nowhere, and yes, at the same time. We are seriously just that cool. And don't think that we're not watching you, sockpuppets, with your little Sues and all. We're ready to flame as soon as you put a pink polished toenail into our fandom. Because we're watching you, all the time...yes, even when you're not using your spellcheck...

Nothing else.

Le fin.
small victory chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
Good to see the story still up and running. It's still wonderful! Keep up the good work Mika!
Get Happy chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Your story is confusing in some parts, and just truly boring in others. However, it is rather refreshing to see something that doesn't have a Mary-Sue in it, but still manages to keep the OCs at bay.

-Get Happy
Crystal Remnant chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
Bah! I've given up on trying to find a good fic. There are only a handful left...ah well. I haven't talked to you in awhile...feels strange. Anyway, hurry up with the next chapter dude.

Can You Hack It? You've been invited to join the place where you are in control of other people's stories. Interested? Then come to LiveJournal (w. livejournal. com) - continue_thiscm to find out what it's about.
Hotwire the Mechanic chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
0.0 Holy Bob.. This is awsome! Sorry I didn't get to send a reveiw sooner but I had a grounding problem. This story is actually much better then I had expected. I can't wait for the next chappie! XP Yay! Oh, and happy 2007!
Shadow of Astarael chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
WILL DIE IF NO UPDATE!

UPDATE NOW!

NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!
Shadow of Astarael chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
HURRY UP WITH INCALZANDO!
0-PrincessGiselle-0 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
OOPS! sorry! I only read your profile AFTER I reviewed "Riprendere"...plz don't be mad at me cuz I asked you to review my as yet non-existant fic! {note to self: read profiles b4 sending reviews} Sum1 shoot me now...R/R my fic only if you choose. You're welcome to flame i.e. if you so choose...newyz I'm looking foward to the rest of "Riprendere" and the upcoming "Incalzando"...once again I hope you're not too mad at me XD cuz I'm really sry. Lataz

Giselle
0-PrincessGiselle-0 chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
YAY _ This fic was amazing! I came on "Riprendere" 1st, then I saw that it was a sequel to "D.S. al Coda", so I had to run off and read that then come back to this...it took a while to read out both XD...but it was worth it. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR AWESOME IDEAS? They ROCK! O So update really soon k? cuz I've fallen in love with your stories...well not really but u know what I mean Yeah...newyz...I have a fic coming up- a one-shot but there is a sequel. It may not be your usual reading material (judging from the way you write) but could you R/R plz? cuz it's my 1st fic ever! lol btw I got kinda lost with the Japanese terms cuz I don't speak Japanese, I speak English and a little French (and my native dialect [I live in Trinidad])...newyz so long 4 now. c ya nxt chapter. Lataz

Giselle
Flamer Princess chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
wats wit all the ppl in dis?
lilanimefan1 chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
I look forward to it. I was a little lost(not too much), so the next chapter should explain a few things, right?
Divine Child chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
Wow...it's been a while since I been back here. Great story. Update as soon as you can. I'll try and send a angel for the next story you are doing. I manage to have time to actually sit down and type up the email. Divine Child aka Lauren
lilanimefan1 chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Ha! The sins sound slightly whimsical to me! _ How come I haven't seen much of Riko lately?
Anya Urameshi chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
I have absolutely no idea what is going on. That means it's good! Although, I'm...I mean Lily is practically non-existant, as well as anyone who isn't an angel, demon, sin, god, goddess, or cyborg named 009 or 003...*sticks tongue out*

Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. But, you never talk to me anymore. *begins to cry* I need a list of who's who and who likes who, or else my head is going to explode come next chapter...
ME LOVE MIKA chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
The name tells all.

ME LOVE MIKA!

ME LOVE D.S. AL CODA!

ME LOVE RIPRENDERE!

ME GONNA LOVE INCALZANDO!(sp?)

Just for info: the D.S. al Coda sign is the circle with the cross, right? Sorry, but I can't find my theory book and I'm a bit confused with signs...