Reviews for Through the Glass
lifefailout000 chapter 19 . 11/30/2016
Okay, so you'll probably never see this, but I really need to get this off my chest.

I'm glad that you've done away with this story. It's not bad, so to speak, but seeing as it heavily focuses on the romance between Naruto among other things, the events that had transpired during and after Naruto's coma really bother me, namely Sasuke's and Sakura's decisions. I just can't wrap my head around Sasuke whoring around with different women. Sure, he's done some horrible things, but to do that to his family is below EVEN him.

The whole "Naruto's too late to get Sakura" debacle is honestly the main thing that puts me off from this fic, but I gritted my teeth and kept reading. Sorry if this sounds a bit crude, but when Sasuke puts his teammates through hell and apparently then some seeing as he killed a CHILD as well as Sakura's FREAKING PARENTS, Sakura is NOT worth her salt for Naruto. If what Kakashi said was true about Sasuke sweeping her off her feet "just like THAT", then Naruto should've snuffed out both of the jerks. Screw em.

I'm so glad it was some sort of fake reality, but if it WAS real either way, I'd rather have Naruto be a loner or find some other chick (not Hinata). Stories in general that give Sakura a family before being with Naruto really cheapens their love for me. In my opinion, they usually result in Naruto getting the crummy leftovers of a woman who never knew what she wanted unless it slapped her across her large forehead (don't get it twisted, I love NaruSaku, but Sakura really pisses me off sometimes).

"Oh, Naruto! Sasuke wasn't who I thought he'd be. So now I want y-"

"Save it, sister. Ya had your fill of the pretty boy with the damn jutsu xerox eyes and NOW ya come running?! Don't. Just...don't."

Okay. Done now.
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I re-read it till the end again and I'm so glad that Naruto didn't have to end himself. I would like to see what happens next but since you're not writing anymore the only thing I can do is imagine Naruto going back to Sakura's arms, claiming the Hokage title, having children, and stopping the war.
happy everyday life chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
Was this all Sasuke's illusion?

Or is this a reality that Sasuke planned to revenge on Naruto?

If you can do you mind sending me a PM of the answer XD?

This story really got me hooked and I read it all in one day. I was reading in it hoping that this all was just a dream or genjutsu.
Stigma chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
This story was major fail, from start to sad finish. The Naruto/Sakura should be removed and replaced with Sasuke/Sakura, since there is zero romance between Naruto and Sakura.
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Begging For a Update chapter 19 . 2/3/2008
Jack, this review has been a long time comming. It's Won-ton/Pheonix Orion/UnknownWarrior1223.

Remember a long time ago when I said I'd review all your chapters? I scrapped that idea, because it'd just be convuluted aad have no meaning in them. I spent a LONG, LONG time thinking of what to say make a review for your story Jack. Even when the old crew of H&E have gone missing, and I haven't been on there for so long, those who know you miss you. Just wanted you to know that.

Now onto the review. The amount of detail and depth you put into the characters, at least in my opinion, is extremely gratifying, and I have the utmost joy reading this fanfiction, even if it hasn't been updated in a long time, but like all the people, you have your own life to live. The idea of it all is ingenious, and how you write the story is just beautiful. Sorry it's taken nearly a freaking year to write this, but back then I was to immature, and to stupid to form a coherent sentance to discribe how much I love your story. And in a way, I still am. I'm struggling to find the correct words even as I type these words man. Simply put, I can't even begin to discribe how awsome the story is. Hell, I'd put this story in my top 10's man...

Well, even if this is too short for a 1 year thought process, it's all I can say. I hope one day you return to H&E, and I hope you update the story soon my old friend.
The End of Infinity chapter 19 . 10/15/2007
Hey you, long time no see.. Hope you're doing alright, I really missed talking to you through PMs on H&E. But you're probably wondering who the heck I am anyway D: It's Raiya, but maybe you've forgotten that too.

I'm a little confused about the ending.. It still feels unresolved. But hey, I'll forgive you if you drop me a line sometime to let me know how you're doing. Just between us, of course.

Screw talking about the fic, I'm more concerned about you. Hope everything is okay on your end, and you know I'm always here ;)

Take care kid, miss you lots.

-Mandy a.k.a Raiya
SakuBloss chapter 19 . 7/31/2007
This is Shauna aka Sakura Blossoms .

I hope that you're doing well, Jack-kun. You are missed TREMENDOUSLY, and I *truly* hope that one day, we'll all be able to get together like the old days, and just hang out, talk, and have fun with each other again. Take care of yourself kiddo...you are deeply loved and missed...*Gives you the longest, tightest hug ever* .

~SakuBloss~
lala-sama chapter 19 . 7/12/2007
omg you MUST finish! plz plz plz! i beg you! i luv it! you have to make sakura with naruto! FINISH!
Ambs1516 chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Yeah...this doesn't look NaruSaku at all...more like SasuSaku (which I can live with) and NaruHina (something I personally can't stand). -_- It's interesting, but you should for sure change the summary.
HochiminShii chapter 18 . 5/17/2007
please update faster i cant wait for the next chapter
LilSmartGirl chapter 18 . 5/12/2007
great i love it cant wait for the next chapter !
Ares Astragali chapter 18 . 2/10/2007
NaruHina now? jeez man. Aren't you complicating this too much? And i am sorry to say but you're rather slow at writing chapters. YOur story is gonna be even longer now.
AresAstragali chapter 15 . 2/10/2007
Okay i am on chapter 15 and all i see is Sasuke Uchiha living happily ever after with Sakura and apprantely they had sex since Sakura is pregnant so i've no idea how you'll fit Naruto in there. I just hope you'll recover quickly and stick some NaruSaku material there. Those kisses are just pointers they are not actual anything from point of view.
MagusKyros chapter 18 . 11/17/2006
I think I can see how this story is going to end. Especially with the obvious blatant hints you wrote in the early chapters of the story.

Things aren't really what they seem for Naruto, right? _