Reviews for Fairy Tale Ending
YouJustWatch chapter 4 . 4/19
Oh geez this story was intense - its so harsh & seems like it could turn unforgiving at so many intervals but the ending was just awesome. I like your use of the wolf & also your expressions for instance the 'fairy tale eyes'.
cat-in-a-bag chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
ack, i was so afraid this story was going to end with riku and sora not making up! i'm so so glad they did, though!

Wonderful story! It seriously got me tearing up in places...
kestrel chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
I admit, I really liked this one. I thought the whole issue was really well dealt with. The only complaint I have is the very ending. I feel like it just...ended, kinda rushed. And what was the whole thing with Squall? Was it a one-off? Were they together but Sora would always win over? This is my only confusion, other than that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I don't tend to read stories where the characters break up like this - I find it a little bit too depressing but you dealt with it realistically and I liked that
Broken Mushroom chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Oh. my. god. That was amazing! I cried so much! I love the way you put the references to fairy tales without making it cliche or seem overdone. I am probably still going to be thinking of this tomorrow! Great job!
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
SQUE!

I'm so glad that got back together. _ But if you were the Sora in your life-I'm glad you realized the truth.
Lolita Lilyette chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I think I'm going to cry... T_T

This is the single most depressing story I've EVER read, really. And of course, I had to find it on the single worst day or my life. _
youkai chick supreme chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
so then why was squall standing in riku's doorway in his boxers...?

i thought this was going to end much worse... in a way i'm sad it didn't end badly. but at the same time i love that it didn't. cute. the ending was a little cliched, but aren't all fairy tale endings a little cliched, hmm? haha. still, well done.
youkai chick supreme chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
ah! so close! so close! they were so close! damn it! but i know what riku means towards the end of the chapter... how it feels to be held rather than to hold. and i love all the talk of true love's kiss. i love how un-hinged riku's become in the wake of sora's departure. this is killing me inside, a little, i think. but it's amazing and i welcome it. i'm not making sense... but i won't erase these words because i mean them.

wonderful job.
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
oh man, almost, man! almost! you almost got me to cry! how dare you! oh man. i can't form coherent sentences, i can't do it! this is blowing me away. i love the "big bad wolf" sentences thrown in. damn, they fit so well.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
ah, falling "out" of love. the disintegration, i love it. i love it! so brilliantly done! i'm so happy i clicked on this!

that anya character reminds me of a woman i know... i liked how you didn't bash her shamelessly, but said she was just trying to do what she thought best. not all christians are closed-minded. .

i'm on pins and needles, so off i go to read more.
Riku-Rocks chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
This story is very touching and well written, but also rather morose.

The grammar, style, and pace are great.

The characters are well thought out and believable.

[possible mild spoiler warning] I personally don't like the ending (mainly the couple), however, the follow-up is posted and completed, so it probably continues well. [end spoilers]

This story is an excellent read, and definitely worth checking out.
can't.save.this.sinking.ship chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Perfect ending! I loved the whole story. I like how smoothly you twined well-known fairy tales into it; the whole concept worked really nicely. I also liked how unpredictable it was. I never knew what was going to happen next; you kept the reader on their toes. I was rooting for Riku and Sora the whole time, of course! Haha, great story, it's on me favs.
Cheska chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
So happy! The thing with Squall was kind of scary though. I honestly thought for a moment that Squall lives there now...

And I'm still wondering about Squall's role, that didn't mean anything... right?

*gulps* But whatever, it ended happily! *cheers*
Cheska chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Wow... What is Squall thinking? _ Then again, maybe it's just as a comforting gesture and it has no absolute meaning? Err... *cough* I hope so, anyway.
Cheska chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Damn that is painful, and I agree that with the "I don't know" phrase. It's frustrating...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »